Shelby
Devoted September 2018

just over one month to Go.. Help me lol

Shelby, on August 23, 2018 at 3:01 PM Posted in Planning 0 16
Saved Save
We’ve been engaged for over two years and now it’s ALMOST here! Who else is just under (or around) one month out? What do you have left to do? I’m so nervous about forgetting the little details!

16 Comments

• H
    Just Said Yes September 2018
    Hope Marie ·
    EVERYTHING.... or at least it feels that way i also gave myself a lot of projects. i still have to order some food related stuff, finish my signs, bouquets, boutonnieres, part of my centerpieces, the hem on my dress (since i DIYed my alterations) and finish adding an applique to my daughter's dress (if i have time)
  • Shelby
    Devoted September 2018
    Shelby ·
    View Quoted Comment
    That’s how I feel too!! Like I’m sitting down to look at my list today but it just seems to be a mile long
  • kiakia0131
    Dedicated September 2018
    kiakia0131 ·
    We are getting married the same day as you are! We have to get linen rentals figured out as well as center pieces and decorations. I am so stressed out. We have a lot going on right now so I think that's why I feel like we have a million things to do lol.
  • V
    Dedicated October 2018
    Valerie ·
    50 days and counting. Just finalized my caterer and paid that in full. Heading to get our marriage license in the next week or so. Just booked a short 2 day honeymoon at a cute little village inn about an hour away. Going for my second dress fitting next Friday. I am pretty much done with everything except buying pumpkins when they are finally out for sale. I am super excited and doing my best to stay stress free through it all.
  • Tammy
    Super October 2018
    Tammy ·
    45 days!!! I have little things left (put together BM bouquets... things like that) and making final payment on the venue on Monday!!! I can’t believe it!!!
  • V
    Just Said Yes September 2020
    Valerie ·
    Me!!! Our wedding day is set for September 4th 2020 but time is moving sooo fast, we've been engage since September 2nd 2017 . I'm sooo ready but nervous i still have a lot more to plan.
  • Rachel
    Dedicated September 2018
    Rachel ·
    I have 29 days...and it definitely snuck up on me. Have much planning to do!!!
  • Jennifer
    Beginner September 2018
    Jennifer ·

We have just about everything to do. Just got engaged and having the wedding in three weeks. Good luck with everything!

• C
    Devoted September 2018
    Chrissyboo0 ·
    30 days here and we're basically done. I'm having my shower Saturday and all that's left is to get the beverages. I'm really nervous and just ready for it to be here already.
  • M
    Savvy August 2018
    Mel ·
    7 days until I say I do, Lord willing!
  • Ingrid
    Super September 2018
    Ingrid ·
    We have the same wedding date!!! I’m mostly just impatient. I’ve been engaged 1 year 8 months, so not as long as you, but it feels like we’ve been engaged for forever!!!! I bought my dress over a year ago and I just want to wear it 😂
    Honestly just about everything is planned out for us. Just need to pay for it all.
  • April
    Expert September 2018
    April ·

I'm at 36 days and everything is done now except finalizing the timeline, buying the rest of the alcohol, and paying off the caterer! I'm so ready for this planning to be over!

• Angela
    Dedicated September 2018
    Angela ·

FH and I have been engaged for 2 years and 8 months. Our wedding is in 2 weeks! It feels like we've been waiting forever, but it also feels like we just started dating yesterday (actually 4.5 years ago). I'm just going over logistics are this point. I'll touch base will all of our vendors next week and then the following Thursday we're off to NY for our wedding weekend! I couldn't be happier.

• L
    Savvy September 2018
    LadyH ·
    28 days! It feels like every time I cross something off the to do, something else gets added ! But for the most part we’re down to little decisions..:even though it feels like I’m totally missing something (or a bunch of somethings!).
  • Catjam
    Expert October 2018
    Catjam ·

I am at 21 days and every time I think my list is getting smaller..I add something. Trying not to stress and keep moving forward, lol. Good luck ladies, we WILL get it done

• BB-H
    VIP September 2018
    BB-H ·

I'm at 27 days and I still have to finalize decorations, get my garter, plan the rehearsal dinner, and have final meetings and make payments.

The weather is starting to feel more fall like on and off and it reminds of when we started dating and it makes my heart all a flutter lol

Comment on this discussion