Kara
Expert May 2019

Just getting so excited

Kara, on March 5, 2019 at 1:56 PM Posted in Planning 0 6
Saved Save

So March is a big month. March 10th will be a year since my fiance proposed to me. This month makes TWO MORE MONTHS until we get married! March 25th is our 2 year anniversary. Just can't believe how fast time has flown by. I just typed up my wedding vows.. I teared up reading them so I can't imagine how much of a mess I'll be on our wedding day lol. Getting invites sent out this month and getting our flowers taken care of. And I ordered a bunch of wedding stuff last week and it should all be here within the next couple weeks, I can't wait to see it. Just ready for May 18th to get here so I can marry my best friend. Smiley heart

6 Comments

• Danielle
    Master June 2019
    Danielle ·
    • Flag

So exciting...congrats!

• FutureMrsB
    Expert March 2019
    FutureMrsB ·
    • Flag

Congrats!! I found the last two months go by so much faster than you realize!! At first I was like ok... I got 12 weeks... now..... I have 4.. where did the time go?!?

Best of luck with everything! Smiley smile

• Kara
    Expert May 2019
    Kara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you!

• Kara
    Expert May 2019
    Kara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Omg yes lol. I feel like since the new year, everything has hit me like holy crap.. I need to get wedding things done! And now there's 2 months left and I'm just trying to knock these things off my checklist and I just can't believe I'm getting married in just TWO months. It's so crazy.

• FutureMrsB
    Expert March 2019
    FutureMrsB ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Super crazy! I have gotten way more done these last few weeks that I fell like I have the full 10 months! Keep checking things off! You will be so prepared for the big day!

• Alejandra
    Super March 2019
    Alejandra ·
    • Flag

Omg yes, March is a huge month. My wedding is 19 days out (March 24th), leaving to our honeymoon the 26th.

May 18th will literally be here before you know it. Don't worry about the emotions part too much yet, a few weeks ago everything made me cry, the closer I get the more certain I am of what I am doing. I am also more anxious than ever because it's been a long 15 months of planning and now I am days away. Yay!!!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics