Mrs. Captain America
VIP June 2014

June Weddings!

Mrs. Captain America, on March 31, 2014 at 3:47 PM

Posted in Planning 44

Where are my fellow June brides and grooms? Our time is coming up so fast, close to 2 months! Today I sent out the invites...yikes! At first I messed up, so when I sealed these ones last night I triple checked all of them to make sure everything was included. What have all of you been doing lately?...

Where are my fellow June brides and grooms? Our time is coming up so fast, close to 2 months!

Today I sent out the invites...yikes! At first I messed up, so when I sealed these ones last night I triple checked all of them to make sure everything was included.

What have all of you been doing lately? I know there's not much planning in these last couple months, but I know we've been scheduling a lot of vendor meetings and working on budgets more haha.

44 Comments

• Mrs. Captain America
    VIP June 2014
    Mrs. Captain America ·

I wouldn't get too anxious if you're feeling far behind! Although whenever I get mini panic attacks I look up some checklists online and see where i'm at with a few different ones, then write down a list of anything major I need to focus on in that week.

• Liz
    Dedicated June 2014
    Liz ·

Hey! Another date twin! I have all of our invitations ready to go, I will be sending them out Saturday morning.

Just picked up our toasting flutes, knife and server set and the parent gifts from the engravers yesterday My first fitting and shower is this weekend, so excited!

All I have left to do is finish painting the bridesmaids gifts, assembling the Reserved signs, makeup and hair trial is later this month. I need to review, edit and email the picture list to our photographer, and finish the playlist for the DJ. Oh! And go over the order of ceremony with our officiant and have the programs printed

Not *too* terribly much, trying to remain calm

• Amy
    Dedicated June 2014
    Amy ·

I'm a June 21 bride.... I just got engaged 3 weeks ago so this planning has been a whirlwind! My caterer count is due June 13, so I'm asking everyone to RSVP by June 2. And mailing invites 3 weeks before that. Or should they get a month to RSVP? Goodness... so stressful!

• Mrs. Captain America
    VIP June 2014
    Mrs. Captain America ·

Ooh Liz you're on a roll! I need to finalize with FH what exactly we're doing for wedding party & family gifts, ugh.

Oh wow, Amy! That's so quick but so nice that it will be here before you know it

Comment on this discussion