Mrs. Captain America
VIP June 2014

June Weddings!

Mrs. Captain America, on March 31, 2014 at 3:47 PM

Posted in Planning 44

Where are my fellow June brides and grooms? Our time is coming up so fast, close to 2 months! Today I sent out the invites...yikes! At first I messed up, so when I sealed these ones last night I triple checked all of them to make sure everything was included. What have all of you been doing lately?...

Where are my fellow June brides and grooms? Our time is coming up so fast, close to 2 months!

Today I sent out the invites...yikes! At first I messed up, so when I sealed these ones last night I triple checked all of them to make sure everything was included.

What have all of you been doing lately? I know there's not much planning in these last couple months, but I know we've been scheduling a lot of vendor meetings and working on budgets more haha.

44 Comments

• Mrs. Captain America
    VIP June 2014
    Mrs. Captain America ·

I already had one decline from my cousin that lives far away, and I wasn't sure if I should still send her an invite or not lol

• Jae
    Master June 2014
    Jae ·

I sent invites to family who said they weren't coming. I think it's a nice gesture =)

• Elizabeth
    Super June 2014
    Elizabeth ·

I just did my first fitting That was super exciting. Invites went out last week, we didn't send save the dates, so I sent my invites early! It's nice getting mail everyday!! Right now im working on bouquets, finding my shoes, and figuring out a veil option. I feel so terribly stressed over the day coming. Not the getting married part, but just the fact that I'm so close and it's coming so fast...

Oh goodness ladies and gents, It's almost here!!

• Mrs. Captain America
    VIP June 2014
    Mrs. Captain America ·

Oh good! I did end up sending it to her

I'm excited for the mail too, Elizabeth! It'll be fun seeing all of those response cards coming in..hopefully hah!

• TooManyMistys
    Master June 2014
    TooManyMistys ·

Nothing much honestly. I am looking for dresses for my girls and saving as much as possible to make sure foods and drinks will be covered the day of. We are going to do some food tasting in the next two weeks because we are not sure we want to go with the place we checked out a month ago. Most things are already paid for. I will send invites out in May and finishing up on those. I actually feel like I am suppose to do more but really there isn't much for me to do.

• W
    Dedicated June 2014
    WaitingOnJune ·

I am going to pick my entrees, flowers,and invitations next week when my mom and grandma fly in for my shower. I can't believe we are only a couple of months away! Time flies!

• LineWife
    Super June 2014
    LineWife ·

We still have a tasting to go, paying florist & final confirmations with her in april, meeting with dj & JP in may, get them paid off. Got my girls dresses today & in shipping one got cut through looks like by a box cutter. & the place got the dresses semi wrong.

• LineWife
    Super June 2014
    LineWife ·

We still have a tasting to go, paying florist & final confirmations with her in april, meeting with dj & JP in may, get them paid off. Got my girls dresses today & in shipping one got cut through looks like by a box cutter. & the place got the dresses semi wrong.

• Chrissy
    Expert June 2014
    Chrissy ·

I have a ton of little things to do, but I'll be flying home next weekend and have the goal of knocking it all out and organizing everything for the big day! I can't believe how fast time is flying!

• MissMadeline
    Master June 2014
    MissMadeline ·

AHHHHH, I'm really nervous about alterations too! I'm irrationally terrified that I won't fit into it. I also have fantasies about them having to take it in 3 sizes. Lol only in my dreams.

• Mrs. Captain America
    VIP June 2014
    Mrs. Captain America ·

Ah to go down 3 sizes... haha I wish.

• AngelaA
    VIP June 2014
    AngelaA ·

June 13th is coming up so quick! Most of the work I have left to do is on our reception when we come home, which is June 27. I have the invitations addressed, and am printing the invites tomorrow. Gown is getting picked up from seamstress this weekend, ring shopping this month (picked them, just need to purchase them), and then start writing more checks, that's the part that hurts! Lol

• Mrs. Captain America
    VIP June 2014
    Mrs. Captain America ·

Nice Angela! I agree..the checks hurt lol. I have most of the money put aside for our photographer so I can pay her early than asked for but it'll be painful writing the check!

• N
    Super June 2014
    Nicole ·

Everyone saying there isnt much left to do at this point in their planning is freaking me OUTTTtt...i literally still have like everything to do aside from the big major things. i have tons of DIYs, invites to put together and mail, ALL of our music to pick out, cake flavors to pick,......umm i literally have an entire Word doc of stuff i still need to do wanna help!?

• Mrs.Miller
    Devoted June 2014
    Mrs.Miller ·

We are looking for RH dinner venue... and my gown accessories also makeup and hair ....

• serenity523
    Super June 2014
    serenity523 ·

I feel like there's tons that I should be doing but that I'm not! But of course, I can't for the life of me think of any of it.

• Danielle
    Super June 2014
    Danielle ·

We sent out invites today too!!! I am so ready to get this show on the road, but at the same time so overwhelmed with how close it is and how much I still have to do! Mostly DIY! So time consuming!!! It'll be exactly two months in six days... O.O

• nlove
    Just Said Yes June 2014
    nlove ·

I feel so behind. .wedding is June 7th and i haven't sent out wedding invitations. .bridals shower may 3rd sending out invitations 4/14\14.. I'm so far behind

• Sarah
    Master August 2014
    Sarah ·

We still need an officiant, venue, dress for June But I'm so excited were eloping then doing a ceremony later.

• Happy2b MRS.Henderson
    Devoted June 2014
    Happy2b MRS.Henderson ·

Nlove if you have sent out std's I wouldnt to much worry. I'm behind to but it is because I changed my venue and had to order new invites no worries for me. It's our day to be happy if people show up they do if not it's ok its for you and hubby. Good Luck

Comment on this discussion