Mr&MrsSmith2018
Dedicated July 2018

July 2018 Brides!!!

Mr&MrsSmith2018, on June 19, 2018 at 6:41 AM

Posted in Planning 74

Hi Ladies, I haven鈥檛 seen any recent discussion for us and thought I鈥檒l spark one 馃檪. I am 17 days away from walking down the aisle, its a little stressful but we鈥檙e almost there. The only things we have left is the small amount to pay the venue and dj the day of other than that we鈥檙e in the...
Hi Ladies, I haven鈥檛 seen any recent discussion for us and thought I鈥檒l spark one 馃檪. I am 17 days away from walking down the aisle, its a little stressful but we鈥檙e almost there. The only things we have left is the small amount to pay the venue and dj the day of other than that we鈥檙e in the homestretch 馃榿. How many days do you ladies have left? & What else need to be done? It鈥檚 almost our time!

74 Comments

• Allison
    Savvy July 2018
    Allison
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Chynna, July 15th? Me too, getting very excited, nervous, anxious...everything in between. Have to pack for our trip yet, get hair cut, and few other little details. By this time next week, I will probably have more than a million things going through my head.

• S
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Selina
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

July 15th here too! Can't believe there's only 8 days left...feels like just yesterday when the countdown was still in the triple digits o_o

• Allison
    Savvy July 2018
    Allison
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I know, right? holy moly! All the best to you and hope you have a beautiful day. l"m keeping my fingers crossed it won't rain. We are at the Colorado Renaissance Festival for our wedding so all outdoors. Hoping for a nice day.

• DaniNTx1268
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    DaniNTx1268
    • Flag

Two days to go for us! I have freaked out to the point that I am calm. My family and friends know this is not necessarily a good thing. Luckily all that is left is to get out marriage license when we arrive in Vegas tomorrow morning and get married on Friday.

• Allison
    Savvy July 2018
    Allison
    • Flag

Getting married on Sunday! Keeping fingers crossed it doesn't rain. My parents met my fiance's parents today, went well. Doing last minute stuff next couple days, need haircut, shopping tomorrow, spa day on saturday. Can't believe its a few days away!

• Sarah
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Sarah
    • Flag
    I have 16 days and I have barely put a dent in my DIY - table runners, flowers, backdrop stand, and centerpieces.

I have so much else going on (job, car been in the shop, other people's weddings, family sickness&traveling)
    I am actually going to someone else's bachelorette party trip in Nashville this weekend but all I can think about is how much I need to get done.

I blocked my entire weekend off next weekend and told people not to contact me unless they were coming over to help craft lol.

I still can't believe we are just barely more than 2 weeks out! Eek!

• Allison
    Savvy July 2018
    Allison
    • Flag

I am two days away! OMG! Spa day tomorrow for me and my two bridesmaids, need some destressing. Good Luck to everyone and have a fun day to those who also will be sharing our Sunday day (july 15th)

• Allison
    Savvy July 2018
    Allison
    • Flag

How was everyones' Day? Mine was exciting, fun and rain held off till late afternoon-ish. We had our wedding at the Colorado Renaissance Festival and it was amazing! I got led up from picnic area up the hill to the chapel by the bagpiper, got him to do the Star Wars Theme close to the chapel. Had my Maid of Honor and Bridesmaid in front and my parents both with me. Was exciting to be part of the Faire that day, got to be paraded up to chapel, then paraded back down with staff people yelling "make way for the Bride and Groom!" on way to reception picnic area. Then we got visited by Queen and King, got Knighted, then we got to be part of the Royal Parade in the Jousting Arena and got to sit with queen and king during the joust! We had Ren musicians playing during reception, had chicken and turkey legs and lots of other stuff to eat. My husband and I got handfasted after ceremony too and did good with our wrists being tied together. lol We had guests who costumed up, and enjoyed the ambiance of the Faire! If anyone is as into this kind of thing like my husband and I, I recommend looking into your local festivals. Was so much fun to be paraded through and having people stop and bow and yell Congrats and Huzzah!

ready for the ceremonyJuly 2018 Brides!!! 1

• Tiffany
    Savvy July 2018
    Tiffany
    • Flag
    My wedding day was the most day ever! The weather in Seattle couldn鈥檛 have been more prefect and giving the most amazing rare sunset I could have ask for. My venue was amazing! My wedding was at Skansonia in Seattle. I definitely choose the prefect venue for my wedding day. It was a wonderful nice wedding with about 40 people of my closest family and friends. I hope everyone else had the wedding of their dreams!
  • FutureMrs.Jacobs
    Super October 2018
    FutureMrs.Jacobs
    • Flag

You all are so close... I have 83 days to go! Still so much to do.

• Allison
    Savvy July 2018
    Allison
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

My day was fantastic! We also had 40 people at our wedding too. Was so much fun, guests were costumed, our musicians were fantastic dressed in costume and playing renaissance music.

• Allison
    Savvy July 2018
    Allison
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Hang in there, it will creep up on ya faster than you can blink. Just remember to not stress, delegate tasks, and take time for yourself. The spa day my sister set up for me, her and my other bridesmaid was the best ever. I had a lovely massage then we had manicures, drank mimosas and cappuccinos.

• FutureMrs.Jacobs
    Super October 2018
    FutureMrs.Jacobs
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

That sounds like an awesome way to unwind and prepare for your day!!

• Allison
    Savvy July 2018
    Allison
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

It was a nice way to spend the day before the wedding. then we had dinner with lots of people for my mom's birthday that night. I didn't do a bachlorette party or have a bridal shower so the spa day was my day before the wedding celebration.

Comment on this discussion