Mr&MrsSmith2018
Dedicated July 2018

July 2018 Brides!!!

Mr&MrsSmith2018, on June 19, 2018 at 6:41 AM

Posted in Planning 74

Hi Ladies, I haven鈥檛 seen any recent discussion for us and thought I鈥檒l spark one 馃檪. I am 17 days away from walking down the aisle, its a little stressful but we鈥檙e almost there. The only things we have left is the small amount to pay the venue and dj the day of other than that we鈥檙e in the...
Hi Ladies, I haven鈥檛 seen any recent discussion for us and thought I鈥檒l spark one 馃檪. I am 17 days away from walking down the aisle, its a little stressful but we鈥檙e almost there. The only things we have left is the small amount to pay the venue and dj the day of other than that we鈥檙e in the homestretch 馃榿. How many days do you ladies have left? & What else need to be done? It鈥檚 almost our time!

74 Comments

• K
    Devoted July 2018
    Kena
    • Flag
    I have 16 days!!! And I'm absolutely nervous...... I still feel like there's still a lot to be done but it's a lot of little things
  • Mr&MrsSmith2018
    Dedicated July 2018
    Mr&MrsSmith2018
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes my nerves has been kicking in too but FH is so excited.
  • D
    Beginner July 2018
    Donna
    • Flag
    16 days left!! All we have left is finalizing everything with the catering tomorrow, pay off the photographer & book our rentals! Then just purchase small things such as decorating our card box, order bulk flowers & dinner napkins! We are getting our license the week of! Why does this feel like so much?! LOL
  • J
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Jasmine
    • Flag
    I still need to make a seating chart!!!!! 馃槩
  • E
    Beginner July 2018
    Erin
    • Flag

Hey Ladies!!! 20 Days!!! I am starting to stress a bit. Not where I would totally like to be but I can make it work. I also have so many thoughts running through my mind. There have been so many stress bumps from having to find a different florist, cake person, My MH is due 2 days after my wedding, not knowing if some of bridal party will be there to payments. some of the rsvp were lost in the mail too... I just can't wait to the day and have a great time! We are almost there Ladies!!

• A
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Arielle
    • Flag
    22 days away! Stress is setting in! I鈥檓 starting to have bad dreams that the wedding went up in shabbels 馃檮馃檮! HELP! Just met with Day of wedding coordinator. It鈥檚 getging so real.
  • A
    Savvy July 2018
    Ashley
    • Flag
    I'm 14 days away and we are doing small details at this point. My aunt took on a lot of the organizing and has kept me on a timeline, which is wonderful because I can be a little forgetful and now is not the time for that lol.
  • Sonia
    Dedicated July 2018
    Sonia
    • Flag

I have 13 days left!! I have a couple of final payments due next week. Im done with everything for the most part. Just little things here and there! Its so crazy that we are sooo close! I remember when it was 136 days or so lol.

Also! Im so excited to see all your BAMs!

• J
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Jessica and Dartae's Wedding
    • Flag

Hello Ladies,

We are 15 day away from our wedding and it is done to crunch time. We are finalizing everything with our vendors. Finishing up some last minute DIY projects and writing your vows. We have only gotten 30 RSVPs from the 120 people on our guest list. My mom is trying to manage every little, sometimes I think she is more stressed then I am.

• L
    Beginner July 2018
    Lytasha
    • Flag
    Hi I'm 16 days away and I'm am more nervous now then I was the day he asked. I only have to figure out how I want to get my hair done everything else is done
  • S
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Shauna-Kaye
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Go online and google seating chart. It is real easy
  • T
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Tasha
    • Flag
    I'm getting married in 4 days totally excited!
  • Mr&MrsSmith2018
    Dedicated July 2018
    Mr&MrsSmith2018
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes me too THIS IS OUR WEDDING WEEK!!! 馃槅馃槅馃槅
  • C
    Beginner July 2018
    chynna
    • Flag
    11 days away!!! I only have one sign left to make, FH鈥檚 suit arrived and looks great, finally got word my wedding band is done. Saw a picture and it looks great. We got our marriage license yesterday! Just need to pack up all of decor and label the boxes since venue is 2hrs away.
  • Allison
    Savvy July 2018
    Allison
    • Flag

11 days away for me! (july 15th) just have final details and packing for the mini honeymoon to do.

• K
    Savvy July 2018
    Kirstie
    • Flag
    I have 9 days till my wedding! All I need to do is get my dress from the seamstress and decorate ! And get my hair and nails done
  • SaucyClinton
    Savvy July 2018
    SaucyClinton
    • Flag
    Ahhhh!!!! It鈥檚 tomorrow!! I can鈥檛 believe it!
  • C
    Beginner July 2018
    chynna
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Have the BEST day EVER! Take it all in and enjoy every second of it!

• C
    Beginner July 2018
    chynna
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I'm getting married on the 15th! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by!!!

• Allison
    Savvy July 2018
    Allison
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Enjoy your day! Don't forget to stay hydrated and make sure you eat at your own wedding. Luckily at my venue, they have myself and my fiance getting our food first. I wish you a beautiful day! Congrats!

Comment on this discussion