Mr&MrsSmith2018
Dedicated July 2018

July 2018 Brides!!!

Mr&MrsSmith2018, on June 19, 2018 at 6:41 AM

Posted in Planning 74

Hi Ladies, I haven鈥檛 seen any recent discussion for us and thought I鈥檒l spark one 馃檪. I am 17 days away from walking down the aisle, its a little stressful but we鈥檙e almost there. The only things we have left is the small amount to pay the venue and dj the day of other than that we鈥檙e in the...
Hi Ladies, I haven鈥檛 seen any recent discussion for us and thought I鈥檒l spark one 馃檪. I am 17 days away from walking down the aisle, its a little stressful but we鈥檙e almost there. The only things we have left is the small amount to pay the venue and dj the day of other than that we鈥檙e in the homestretch 馃榿. How many days do you ladies have left? & What else need to be done? It鈥檚 almost our time!

74 Comments

• C
    Beginner July 2018
    chynna
    • Flag
    17 Days left!!! It feels like my to do list is always growing. I鈥檓 making all of the signage and gifts/shirts for the bridal party. I鈥檝e been going in and out of being overly excited and stressed. I Can鈥檛 say I鈥檝e been sleeping very well... trying to get the to do list done by Sunday so I can start relaxing and just be excited!!!
  • Elisha
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Elisha
    • Flag
    Hey, I have 16 more days!!! So exciting!! The only things I have left are the seating chart, and to pay some of the vendors. I finally completed a wedding day timeline but I'm sure I'll be editing it up until the day of.
  • E'Delana
    Devoted July 2018
    E'Delana
    • Flag

I have 15 days left!!!!! Can't wait to be married and hit the honeymoon! All we have left to do is get the marriage license on Tuesday!

• K
    Savvy July 2018
    Kirstie
    • Flag
    All I have left to do is decorate the venue! Thankfully we have 2 weeks to decorate and tare down ! I鈥檓 still waiting to hear back from the seamstress On my dress attentions , my dad and I have to keep practicing our dance ! I have to figure out how I want my hair ! I have to break in my shoes ! I have to Finalize Music with the dj . I have to find my makeup bag ! I have to figure out a time for the rehearsal ! Wow writing the s all down I still have a lot to do ugh !!!!!
  • K
    Savvy July 2018
    Kirstie
    • Flag
    I鈥檝e got 16 days till I鈥檓 married
  • K
    Savvy July 2018
    Kyandra
    • Flag
    Hi everyone!! We have 22 days left. We only have to pay the Videographer and photographer.

Yes it is stressful, but there is. First time for everything though!
  • Shanee and Brian
    Expert July 2018
    Shanee and Brian
    • Flag
    16 days left, and I have no ceremony musician. Lmao. Praying that everything falls into place.
  • J
    Beginner July 2018
    Jessica
    • Flag
    9 days to go!!! I will have a few duties to assign to family, confirming things, send final schedules, separate and label boxes for decorations and packing for the night before and of. Oh...and clean the whole house. Congrats to you all and best wishes!!
  • K
    Savvy July 2018
    Kyandra
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    We just got ours today!! It was a good feeling. We went early and there were no lines.
  • SaucyClinton
    Savvy July 2018
    SaucyClinton
    • Flag

9 days!!! AHHH! I feel like July just snuck up on us!

I'm not going to lie, I feel a bit stressed and a scatter-brained. It's just that all the final details are coming at me so fast, and I can't focus on one thing. I'm so excited for the big day, but I'm also ready for all the stress that comes with planning and organizing to just be OVER.

• Mr&MrsSmith2018
    Dedicated July 2018
    Mr&MrsSmith2018
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yay date twin!!!
  • Samntha
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Samntha
    • Flag

I am 15 days away from "I do"! Everything was going great, received most of the RSPVs and had everyone accounted for.....until my SO's aunt & uncle decided instead of them RSPVing just for themselves of 2 (which were invited as blank & blank last name) NOT blank & blank + family, RSPVed for 10 people! I had to give up my round cake table & gift table to be able to accommodate the extra 8 people that did not receive a invitation in the first place. #stressed

• Joe & Arianne
    Savvy July 2018
    Joe & Arianne
    • Flag
    8 days to go. Just found out 3 of the groomsmen will be staying with us the week prior. We still have to get and prep the food and cake. FH is inviting what seems like everyone to the rehearsal dinner. He also just asked me where his brother was going to be staying like that was my job to figure out. Also need to buy beer and soda and pay final payments. Oh and pick up tables and chairs. We are now at that hurry up and wait stage.
  • B
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Brittainy
    • Flag
    15 days away! It's getting down to the running around acting crazy now!
  • Allison
    Savvy July 2018
    Allison
    • Flag

I have about two weeks till my big day. July 15th at the Colorado Renaissance Festival. Most of my to-do list is checked off, we got our marriage license today, I'm finishing stickering favors. Still need to get a hair trim/cut and experiment with under-things for my dress with it being a Ren Dress.

• K
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Keisha
    • Flag

Hi All,

I am 9 days away. I'm pretty much done. I'm waiting on my silk bouquet, still have to do the place cards, pack the favors, and get frames for our pictures. I think that's it.

These last 30 days have been rough, especially when you are paying for a coordinator that is doing little to nothing. We just can't wait until this is over and we can start to enjoy our lives together. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

• N
    Beginner July 2018
    Normika
    • Flag
    15 days left
  • S
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Shauna-Kaye
    • Flag
    She is 17 days away. The final payment has been made to the venue and photographer paid. In the homestretch. Just need shoes for one niece.
  • E
    Savvy July 2018
    Erika
    • Flag
    I have 7 days left! Everything done! Ordering cake tomorrow and that is it!
  • DaniNTx1268
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    DaniNTx1268
    • Flag

Fourteen days, 23 hours...exactly. But who's counting? LOL

Just need to pay for license and after-ceremony cupcakes when we get to Vegas. Doesn't mean that I'm not losing my mind anyway. My biggest fault is over-thinking things. I'll be in full panic mode until the moment I walk down the aisle. It's just the way my brain works.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics