J
Dedicated October 2019

Jewelry

Jacquie, on April 1, 2019 at 8:46 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 9
Saved Save
I am not sure are earrings a must? I have found the perfect necklace and a bracelet. Is it too much to fave earrings too because I have ready 2 matching is enough and three is too much when pair jewelry. Should I do necklace and earrings or necklace and bracelet or all 3?

9 Comments

• Summerbride77
    VIP July 2019
    Summerbride77 ·
    Do you like the earrings? Do you want to wear the earrings? Then wear then! It's definitely not to much.
  • J
    Dedicated October 2019
    Jacquie ·
    I like them but don't love them. I could go either way. I could even shop for new earrings. But I really love the bracelet and the necklace
  • Kiki
    Super May 2019
    Kiki ·

You don't need them but if you want them wear them, I don't ever wear earrings so not wearing for my wedding, I have a rhinestone headband, necklace, bracelet, leg chain (beach wedding so my dress has a slit) and foot jewelry (for ceremony as not wearing shoes).

• J
    Dedicated October 2019
    Jacquie ·
    I am having a beach reception and I haven't looked for foot jewelry I plan on wearing flip flops and bear feet to dance in the sand. I will definitely be getting a pedicure with my manicure but I have no idea for foot jewelry probably won't be buying any for 1 day to never be worn again
  • Sara
    VIP October 2019
    Sara ·

You certainly don't need them, but you could always go for something small and delicate, like a simple stud.

• Kiki
    Super May 2019
    Kiki ·
    View Quoted Comment

Yes I just had to buy it though they were way too cute not to.

Jewelry 1

• Janet
    Dedicated June 2019
    Janet ·

I think it's completely up to you!

My dress has kind of a higher neckline so I'm not doing any necklaces. I'm a huge earrings girl, however, so I'm looking for fun statement earrings that'll stand out.

I think it's all about personal preference and what you feel the most beautiful/comfortable in!

• J
    Dedicated October 2019
    Jacquie ·
    Thanks everyone for your input.
  • Mrs.
    Super May 2019
    Mrs. ·
    I don’t think you need them. I’m keeping my jewelry dainty so I can wear all of them, but if I had a statement piece I would feel fine skipping another item

Comment on this discussion