ReelChick in FL
Dedicated April 2016

I've been gone a while - how was Rigby's wedding?

ReelChick in FL, on October 3, 2014 at 12:09 PM Posted in Planning 0 80
Saved Save

Sorry ladies, I've been gone from WW since the middle of August. I remembered that Rigby's wedding was in September and wanted to check in and see how everything went because I was touched by her story & knew she had a lot of things going on. I went to search for her and can't find her. Would anyone enlighten me please?

80 Comments

• Emmy
    Master January 2015
    Emmy ·

Sigh. Please not this again.

• Shelby H.
    VIP October 2014
    Shelby H. ·

Uh oh. I don't think I was here for this. What's happening?

• FinallyMrsSloan
    VIP April 2015
    FinallyMrsSloan ·

And here we go!

• F32
    Devoted November 2014
    F32 ·

There was major drama concerning Rigby "resurfacing" on WW. Posts got flagged.

• ReelChick in FL
    Dedicated April 2016
    ReelChick in FL ·

Oh Jesus, I didn't mean to start something. I was truly hoping she had a wonderful day.

• Emily
    Master May 2014
    Emily ·

Oh dear god

• ValZtoB
    Master March 2015
    ValZtoB ·

@ReelChick. I believe she had a wonderful day.

• TammyNicole
    Super May 2015
    TammyNicole ·

I heard the food was good..

• Emmy
    Master January 2015
    Emmy ·

The honeymoon was even better

• Kylene
    VIP October 2014
    Kylene ·

PERMABAN!

• ReelChick in FL
    Dedicated April 2016
    ReelChick in FL ·

Thank you to the few that were nice enough to actually answer my question instead of being nasty. I was trying to be nice and instead I got bombarded by hatefulness and sarcasm. Don't worry, I'm leaving again. You won't see me back. I joined WW in hopes of getting good advice when I get into planning and making friends. Obviously, this is not the place. Best of luck to you all.

• E
    Master July 2015
    Emma ·

Who are you?

• Maltese
    Master June 2015
    Maltese ·

WOAH....what happened with Rigby resurfacing!?!??! I haven't heard anything about this....I must have actually had work to do that day!

• FinallyMrsSloan
    VIP April 2015
    FinallyMrsSloan ·

She came back and did a BAM and crap hit the fan. First people were nice then people asked how the food was and then it really blew up. It looked like a good wedding from the pictures she posted.

• Pancakes
    Master October 2015
    Pancakes ·

ReelChick - I don't think people who only knew her on here heard anything. I heard she quit this before the wedding and never came back. There was a lot of drama about the GoFundMe thing. I wasn't involved so I don't know first hand what happened. But people are just tired of other people bringing it up over and over again because it left a sour taste in their mouth. So that's why you didn't get a straight forward answer. If you choose to leave, that's your choice. But it is funny on here sometimes, if you have the right sense of humor. It's Friday, people are just having fun.

ETA - Oh, I didn't realize she was back last week. I was gone all last week on vacation so I didn't check in once.

• E
    Master July 2015
    Emma ·

& then she posted things on WW Bride-2-Bride and that went out of control.

• FinallyMrsSloan
    VIP April 2015
    FinallyMrsSloan ·

Oh I missed the WW Bride-2-Bride stuff!

• Snarky
    Master September 2014
    Snarky ·

Reelchick - it wasn't toward you, it was toward the whole situation. Don't take it personally.

• Maltese
    Master June 2015
    Maltese ·

Oh shit...I knew about the GoFundMe for the food and that a LOT of WW Ladies had contributed here and there, so obviously it didn't go over too well once she BAM'ed WW....

ETA...I never check the Bride 2 Be...i have to check it out if there is drama going on there too!

• Emmy
    Master January 2015
    Emmy ·

There was Bride-2-Bride drama?!? I don't pay enough attention to that group I guess.

Comment on this discussion