OnCloudRawls
VIP June 2019

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!!

OnCloudRawls, on January 7, 2019 at 7:34 PM

Posted in Wedding Attire 168

Congratulations to all of the newly engaged couples and welcome to WeddingWire! It is time for the WeddingWire Bridal Fashion Show!! Brides, you're probably excited or nervous about your upcoming dress shopping appointment(s). My advice, try on EVERY style and always wear your beautiful...

Congratulations to all of the newly engaged couples and welcome to WeddingWire!

It is time for the WeddingWire Bridal Fashion Show!! Brides, you're probably excited or nervous about your upcoming dress shopping appointment(s). My advice, try on EVERY style and always wear your beautiful smile! Feel free to post a picture of a dress you're looking forward to trying on.

To all of the brides that have SAID YES TO THE DRESS:

1) Share a picture of your dress with us. It can be you wearing your dress or a catalog picture of the dress.

2) Was your dress what you envisioned yourself wearing on your wedding day?

3) Are you adding anything "extra" like some sparkle to your dress?

4) Who did you bring with you to your dress shopping appointment(s)?

76ac7b043c30bdbef13c84296ab77e3b.jpg

ee864c1d139622b7e8ce6a20c3f5e214.jpg

6987c1ed8e632979827173abf5977605.jpg

(All images from Pinterest)

Bonus Points: Share a short caption on what was the most memorable part about your dress shopping experience.

168 Comments

• Rebecca
    Master October 2025
    Rebecca ·
    View Quoted Comment

Absolutely gorgeous choice! The detailing is stunning

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    View Quoted Comment

Stunning!!!!!! I'm drooling over your dress! It's so gorgeous and looks amazing on you!

• Mo
    Devoted September 2019
    Mo ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you! I can’t wait to wear it again!
  • Marquita
    Dedicated March 2020
    Marquita ·
    Soooo crazy story. My mom renewed her vows maybe 4 years ago she went full bridal since she didnt get to have the "wedding" when she originally got married. She went on to work out and the dress she originally bought DID NOT FIT 3 weeks before the day. WE went to davids bridal and found her one and she wore it in the day. When I got engaged she was so excited because the dress she loved and bought originally was sitting and waiting for me.... Now me and my mom has never had the same style in hair, clothes or shoes in my life and I was supper worried about how this dress was going to look. I hate ruffles and poofy dresses and mermaid they were just styles I wasnt looking for. I wanted something sleek with a flowy bottom. All I saw when she pulled the dress out was RUFFLES poof. I knew I was going to hate it. So when I finally agreed to try it on... I did not hate it! I was sooo suprised. Its still not my style and I have to lose a bit more weight for it but I am loving it. We are still going to go try some on to see if there is anything that I choose over it. But we will see

the dressIt's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 1

• C
    Just Said Yes March 2019
    Cassandra ·

Here is mine! I am so in love with it. Only 73 days left! The dress I envisioned myself in was slightly fitted, covered in lace, with a short or non-existent train. I tried this dress on in ivory over ivory, and loved it, and then the boutique suggested trying on ivory over champagne. It was an instant YES! I am not a veil girl, and will probably be wearing something in my hair, other than that, it already has the perfect amount of bling. I brought my mom, my step-mom, my aunt, and my best friend to my appointments.

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 2

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 3

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 4

• OnCloudRawls
    VIP June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

Wow that is an interesting story! The dress looks great on you! It look like it fits your curves to me.

• OnCloudRawls
    VIP June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

The lace overlay looks great over that color! You made the right decision! That is your dress and it looks beautiful!

• Crisa
    Expert January 2020
    Crisa ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Looks gorgeous on you!

Comment on this discussion