OnCloudRawls
VIP June 2019

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!!

OnCloudRawls, on January 7, 2019 at 7:34 PM

Posted in Wedding Attire 168

Congratulations to all of the newly engaged couples and welcome to WeddingWire! It is time for the WeddingWire Bridal Fashion Show!! Brides, you're probably excited or nervous about your upcoming dress shopping appointment(s). My advice, try on EVERY style and always wear your beautiful...

Congratulations to all of the newly engaged couples and welcome to WeddingWire!

It is time for the WeddingWire Bridal Fashion Show!! Brides, you're probably excited or nervous about your upcoming dress shopping appointment(s). My advice, try on EVERY style and always wear your beautiful smile! Feel free to post a picture of a dress you're looking forward to trying on.

To all of the brides that have SAID YES TO THE DRESS:

1) Share a picture of your dress with us. It can be you wearing your dress or a catalog picture of the dress.

2) Was your dress what you envisioned yourself wearing on your wedding day?

3) Are you adding anything "extra" like some sparkle to your dress?

4) Who did you bring with you to your dress shopping appointment(s)?

76ac7b043c30bdbef13c84296ab77e3b.jpg

ee864c1d139622b7e8ce6a20c3f5e214.jpg

6987c1ed8e632979827173abf5977605.jpg

(All images from Pinterest)

Bonus Points: Share a short caption on what was the most memorable part about your dress shopping experience.

168 Comments

• Brittany
    Savvy May 2019
    Brittany ·
    My dress back
  • Brittany
    Savvy May 2019
    Brittany ·
    My dress back

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 1
  • Katie
    Just Said Yes August 2019
    Katie ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I absolutely love the back of this dress! Gorgeous dress! Congratulations!
  • Katie
    Dedicated November 2020
    Katie ·
    View Quoted Comment

What designer is this? I love it

• Kenisha
    Champion June 2019
    Kenisha ·
    Here’s my beauty. I can’t wait. Less than 150 days!

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 2
  • Bre
    Dedicated September 2019
    Bre ·
    This is the dress I chose,
    1. It is nothing like what I envisioned I'd be wearing on my wedding day. I was looking for a lace sheath.

2. Not adding anything to it.

3. My 2 MOH's accompanied me.

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 3
  • Katie
    VIP November 2019
    Katie ·
    This was my favorite one I tried on

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 4
  • FutureMrsDiBattista
    Dedicated July 2019
    FutureMrsDiBattista ·
    I brought my mom and my sister(whose my MOH). I fell in love with this dress the second I put it on and saw myself in the mirror! I don’t think I’ll be adding anything to it since it’s so perfect and elegant the way it is. Every time I think about walking down the aisle in this dress I get so emotional. I never really had a vision for what my wedding dress would look like, until I found this!!

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 5

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 6
  • Nikita
    VIP April 2019
    Nikita ·
    Here are the catalog photos and me incthe dress. I had a neckline modification but the back is the same. This was absolutely the dress I envisioned. I am not adding any extra sparkle or bling. I prefer it simplier.

So this dress was bought online. When it came in my mom and FMIL joined me to see how the dress looked all done up.

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 7

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 8

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 9
  • Ashlee
    Dedicated April 2020
    Ashlee ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Omg that's the same one I want!!! Except in ivory!!! I haven't even started trying them on since mommy wedding is next year, but it's my ABSOLUTE fav!!!

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 10
  • Kaitlyn
    Dedicated June 2019
    Kaitlyn ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Hayley Paige!
  • Kenisha
    Champion June 2019
    Kenisha ·
    View Quoted Comment
    My dress is in ivory.
  • N
    Dedicated June 2019
    Nikki ·
    I had envisioned myself in a A line dress or mermaid but wanted bling. I had gone dress shopping with my daughters and found one that I liked but didn't get that feeling that that was the dress. I just got into FL last week and wanted to have my mom share the dress shopping experience with me as well, so we went to a few bridal shops and looked at dresses. I thought maybe FL would have different styles than WI and since we are getting married in FL it made sense to shop around here. I tried on several dresses some that I never would have given thought to, and some that were my style. The last shop the consultant brought me a dress that was completely different from anything I've tried on. Once I put it on, I was in awe, but then she put on a floor length veil and I had to hold back my tears. I will take out some layers so it's not so poofy, and want to add some shiny bling to the neckline possibly. I'm so glad that I could share this experience with my mom since we live so far away from each other.

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 11

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 12

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 13
  • Kailyn
    Dedicated August 2019
    Kailyn ·

It was definitely not what I ever envisioned but I just knew when I put it on! I just brought my mom to the appointment.

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 14
  • Mo
    Devoted September 2019
    Mo ·
    My dress is Maggie and Sottero. I imagined having a little more lace and a little less bling but I love it! I’m currently eyeing a birdcage veil on Etsy with a large pearl and crystal comb to wear with the dress. I brought my 2 MOHs, my mom, my future MIL, and my future SIL to my fitting!

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 15

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 16
  • Kelci
    Super June 2019
    Kelci ·
    When I went to my appointment I knew I wanted a corset back and something more fitted. Absolutely not a ball gown. I wasn’t planning on buying it that day so my mother in law came with me since my mom was working.

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 17
  • Devoted May 2020
    ·
    I don’t have a pic of me in the dress (FH was too tempted to look 😉) but I have a catalog photo! It’s nothing like what I pictured. I wanted an a-line or sheath dress with lace detailing and beading.

I ended up with a ballgown (with pockets!!) and very simple/regal top. The back has buttons down to the waistline. Instead of the white belt pictured, I ended up purchasing a sparkly belt that ties in a bow in the back 🥰

To my first appointment, I brought my mom, MOH (who didn’t know she was MOH yet), and my niece.

To the appointment where I found this one, I brought only my mom, but I FaceTimed my sister(s). We took a lot of pictures, which I brought home to show my sisters and send to my MOH, then I went back to try it on again and say yes!

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 18
  • Krystin
    Expert October 2019
    Krystin ·

The second picture is the gown I chose. It's a Sophia Tolli. It looks much different on me, but I still love it! It was far from the style I was wanting. I was absolutely against trying on a strapless. But it's the only one I tried on and I tried it on last. And it's the dress I walked away with! I was totally surprised by how much I loved it. And I actually spent a few days in mourning... I felt like I went against what I had always envisioned! The style I have always wanted was all lace, A line, with a high neck and very detailed lace and buttons on the back. Something similar to the first picture. I took both our moms and they were so supportive. I will eventually get a veil, but I think that's it. No necklace, maybe a bracelet... we will see!

What I was looking for:It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 19

What I actually got:

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 20

• Sarah
    Expert September 2019
    Sarah ·
    This is my dress.
    The first two are obviously catalog photos and how the dress "should" look. The others are of me in the dress. As you can see it's longer on me because I'm short.
    I found it in June when I went shopping with my momand have been trying to convince myself since then that this wasn't the dress for me because it wasn't a "traditional" dress... it didn't work. I kept coming back to it. When I tried it on again yesterday as I was dress shopping with my MOH I just knew it was the one. It's not what I expected but its perfectly me. When I came out of the dressing room my MOH said I had the stupidest cheese grin on my face. I added a belt that give it just the right something extra.

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 21

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 22

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 23

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 24

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 25
  • Rebecca
    Master October 2025
    Rebecca ·
    View Quoted Comment

Gorgeous!! I love the off-the-shoulder lace look! Beautiful choice

Comment on this discussion