OnCloudRawls
VIP June 2019

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!!

OnCloudRawls, on January 7, 2019 at 7:34 PM

Posted in Wedding Attire 168

Congratulations to all of the newly engaged couples and welcome to WeddingWire! It is time for the WeddingWire Bridal Fashion Show!! Brides, you're probably excited or nervous about your upcoming dress shopping appointment(s). My advice, try on EVERY style and always wear your beautiful...

Congratulations to all of the newly engaged couples and welcome to WeddingWire!

It is time for the WeddingWire Bridal Fashion Show!! Brides, you're probably excited or nervous about your upcoming dress shopping appointment(s). My advice, try on EVERY style and always wear your beautiful smile! Feel free to post a picture of a dress you're looking forward to trying on.

To all of the brides that have SAID YES TO THE DRESS:

1) Share a picture of your dress with us. It can be you wearing your dress or a catalog picture of the dress.

2) Was your dress what you envisioned yourself wearing on your wedding day?

3) Are you adding anything "extra" like some sparkle to your dress?

4) Who did you bring with you to your dress shopping appointment(s)?

76ac7b043c30bdbef13c84296ab77e3b.jpg

ee864c1d139622b7e8ce6a20c3f5e214.jpg

6987c1ed8e632979827173abf5977605.jpg

(All images from Pinterest)

Bonus Points: Share a short caption on what was the most memorable part about your dress shopping experience.

168 Comments

• Jen
    Super May 2018
    Jen ·
    When I started dress shopping I thought I wanted an A-line dress with ana illusion neckline. I hated all of them. They just didn’t not flatter me at all. I ended up with a stunning fit and flare with lace and beading. It was essentially the opposite of what I thought I wanted and I absolutely loved it. I wish I could wear it again.

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 1
  • Maria
    Super October 2019
    Maria ·

I was planning on checking out all the bridal boutiques in my city but decided to look at a closing DB about an hour away and my parents met me (2 hours for them!). I knew I wanted a more simple fitted dress with a longer train but still tried on 15 dresses in almost every silhouette! My dad teared up at almost every dress The dress I walked away with is pretty much what I envisioned minus the leg slit...I think if it wouldn't have had a slit I would have pulled the trigger quicker but I didn't want to be "too" sexy. In the end I decided it made the dress unique from everything else I had looked at online! I will be closing the slit up another inch or two and just getting some hemming otherwise it fits perfectly!

Back of DressIt's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 2

Front of Dress Stock PhotoIt's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 3

• Robin
    Dedicated September 2019
    Robin ·
    View Quoted Comment
    This almost exactly my dress!
  • Kim
    Devoted March 2019
    Kim ·
    Here's mine! Wearing with pearl necklace and bracelet and pearl stud earrings.

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 4
  • Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·
    View Quoted Comment

Wow, this looks absolutely incredible on you!

• Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·
    View Quoted Comment

Wow, that is so beautiful! I love the detailing and the neckline! Such a lovely dress!

• J
    Savvy September 2020
    Jillian ·
    I lucked out and got my dress at a Kleinfelds sample sale! I was starting to get discouraged after trying on a bunch of different dresses, then saw this one and fell in love. It needs some love with the belt needing to be reattached, but I may want to put a new one on altogether. Also I am undecided that when I get it fitted whether or not I will keep the illusion neckline, or cut it to a sweetheart. Either way this was the exact style I was looking for and could not believe I found it!! Also don’t mind my face in these pictures, my sister was sneaking pics since they did not want photos taken 🙊

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 5

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 6

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 7
  • Kelly
    Legend October 2022
    Kelly ·
    View Quoted Comment

WOW! Such a gorgeous dress, love the skirt and detailing on the bodice! Hope shoe and accessory shopping went well today!

• Kelly
    Legend October 2022
    Kelly ·
    View Quoted Comment

Aww I love that!! It's such a beautiful dress, I love the lace!!!

• Rebecca
    Master October 2025
    Rebecca ·

These dress is amazing!! I love the detailing and the sleeves! And the deep V in the back

• OnCloudRawls
    VIP June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

That dress is so pretty! Is that a detachable train? I know that is in style now. If so, could you show us a picture of the dress without the train?

• Maren
    Champion October 2021
    Maren ·
    View Quoted Comment

This dress is gorgeous, Katie! I LOVE the color and the lace!

• Maren
    Champion October 2021
    Maren ·
    View Quoted Comment

Absolutely stunning, Futuremrsh!

• Clover & Jon
    Dedicated October 2019
    Clover & Jon ·
    View Quoted Comment

Breathtakingly incredible! love the Art Deco vibe to it - very Gatsby!

• Clover & Jon
    Dedicated October 2019
    Clover & Jon ·
    View Quoted Comment

Amazing on you!! I love a dress with pockets!

But really, what is this strange magic with dresses with pockets?

• Summerbride77
    VIP July 2019
    Summerbride77 ·

1) Share a picture of your dress with us. It can be you wearing your dress or a catalog picture of the dress.

2) Was your dress what you envisioned yourself wearing on your wedding day? Kinda! The vibe yes, the details surprised me

3) Are you adding anything "extra" like some sparkle to your dress? Still figuring it out, definitely some bling in my hair, probably pearls

4) Who did you bring with you to your dress shopping appointment(s)? My mom and my aunt.

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 8

• Kaitlyn
    Dedicated June 2019
    Kaitlyn ·

I went in looking for a ballgown, but when I first went dress shopping they all seemed to swallow me up (I'm 5'2") so I started looking more for mermaids. Long story short I got a great deal on a mermaid style dress from Still White. I loved it, but I found myself still browsing online for dresses. On a whim I went with one of my bridesmaids to a trunk show I saw on Instagram and fell in love. It blew the other dress out of the water. The next day I went back with my family to officially say yes to the dress!

Only extras I'm adding are a cathedral length veil and a sparkly headband since I'm taking the veil off after the ceremony.

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 9

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 10

• Vanessasaurus
    Rockstar June 2019
    Vanessasaurus ·

2) Was your dress what you envisioned yourself wearing on your wedding day?

I was considering more of a frantic mermaid but feel in love with a more simple fit and flare!

3) Are you adding anything "extra" like some sparkle to your dress?

Nope!

4) Who did you bring with you to your dress shopping appointment(s)? My mom!

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 11
  • C
    Dedicated July 2019
    Cierra ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Your desss is gorgeous. Who is the designer if you don’t mind me asking?
  • Kaitlyn
    Dedicated June 2019
    Kaitlyn ·
    View Quoted Comment

It's by Hayley Paige, the name of the dress is "Markle". And thank you!

Comment on this discussion