OnCloudRawls
Rockstar June 2019

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!!

OnCloudRawls, on January 7, 2019 at 7:34 PM

Posted in Wedding Attire 168

Congratulations to all of the newly engaged couples and welcome to WeddingWire! It is time for the WeddingWire Bridal Fashion Show!! Brides, you're probably excited or nervous about your upcoming dress shopping appointment(s). My advice, try on EVERY style and always wear your beautiful...

Congratulations to all of the newly engaged couples and welcome to WeddingWire!

It is time for the WeddingWire Bridal Fashion Show!! Brides, you're probably excited or nervous about your upcoming dress shopping appointment(s). My advice, try on EVERY style and always wear your beautiful smile! Feel free to post a picture of a dress you're looking forward to trying on.

To all of the brides that have SAID YES TO THE DRESS:

1) Share a picture of your dress with us. It can be you wearing your dress or a catalog picture of the dress.

2) Was your dress what you envisioned yourself wearing on your wedding day?

3) Are you adding anything "extra" like some sparkle to your dress?

4) Who did you bring with you to your dress shopping appointment(s)?

76ac7b043c30bdbef13c84296ab77e3b.jpg

ee864c1d139622b7e8ce6a20c3f5e214.jpg

6987c1ed8e632979827173abf5977605.jpg

(All images from Pinterest)

Bonus Points: Share a short caption on what was the most memorable part about your dress shopping experience.

Share:

168 Comments

• Alyssa
    Super July 2019
    Alyssa ·
    This is my dress. I thought I wanted a sheath flowy dress because our wedding is outside and to me, that style of dress fits an outdoor wedding. I'm not a big lace fan and all the dresses that were the style I thought I wanted had too much lace for me. My dress is exactly my style! I went with my mom dress shopping. The only change I'm making is removing the crinoline underskirt to make it less poofy. My most memorable moment was seeing my dress on the hanger the first time. The consultant could tell the lace dresses weren't doing it for me so she took me to pick out some different styles. As soon as she pulled my dress from the rack I was like "oooo I like that one". My consultant saved it to try on last and, low and behold, it's my dress! Discovering that it had pockets was also pretty memorable!

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 1
  • Madelyn
    Devoted August 2019
    Madelyn Online ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I’m not sure yet, I feel like before I found the dress I was dead set against a veil but now I think it might add to overall airy romantic vibe of the dress!
  • OnCloudRawls
    Rockstar June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

The dress' back is beautiful! The buttons trailing down and the illusion back is simply beautiful! Very breathtaking!

• OnCloudRawls
    Rockstar June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

What a beautiful dress!! Your customizations are creative and amazing! It's going to be exciting showing your dress to your entourage!!!

• OnCloudRawls
    Rockstar June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

Your dress is so perfect! And it has pockets?!?! That's cool! Your dress has clean lines and a clean design! It looks amazing on you! Usually they save the best for last! In your case, that is a fact!

• OnCloudRawls
    Rockstar June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

It wouldn't hurt to try them on! And be sure to try on different lengths and styles! You never know!

• Grace
    Super May 2019
    Grace ·
    Not what I envisioned at all! Thought I would have a three quarter length sleeve white gown! I'm not adding anything extra too it...it has more sparkle than you can see in the picture haha! My mother, sister (maid of honor) and grandmother came with me!

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 2
  • K
    Savvy April 2019
    Kaity ·
    Here’s two catalogue pictures, and one of me in the salon with it. I am so in love with this dress! It was a little over my budget, which I was okay with doing, but my mom ended up buying it while I was getting out of it.

It’s very close to what I envisioned myself in! I had wanted either a sweetheart or illusion neckline, and I kind of got both with this because of the flesh colored mesh lining on it. But I love lace and I love the timeless and elegant yet sexy style of the dress.

I’m not adding anything to the dress and my accessories are going to be very minimal because the dress is beautiful and has “bling” on it already. I’ll have a nice hair clip to match the dress, my veil was my mother’s and has a few beads interspersed throughout, and I’ll have complimentary earrings and that’s it.

I brought my mom, FMIL, grandmother, and my moms best friend (she’s like a second mom to me) and we ended up FaceTiming my MOH when I was saying yes to the dress.

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 3

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 4

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 5
  • Alyssa
    Super July 2019
    Alyssa ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you! I still can't get over the pockets 😁
  • OnCloudRawls
    Rockstar June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

You're welcome Monique! I'm glad that I gave you some confirmation!

• Jessica
    Dedicated May 2019
    Jessica ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you! I am so excited to see it all together!! 💖💖
  • Stacie
    Devoted March 2019
    Stacie ·
    I originally purchased a dress that everyone else loved and what I thought was something that I would end up with. It was form fitting and gorgeous lace all over. Then I kept staring at the photos of this dress and had to have it. I’m so happy I decided to switch. I think it is so unique and has an awesome train

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 6
  • Katie
    Just Said Yes August 2019
    Katie ·
    Thank you! I am not. I am wearing my hair up and may just but a bridal vine in or just a blinged up barrette.
  • Abby
    VIP March 2019
    Abby ·
    This is pretty much the exact type of dress I envisioned my self wearing! I had my mom with me as well as 4 out of 5 of my bridesmaids (one couldn't make it). I totally had that super excited "this is the one!" feeling when I came out in this dress and everyone said they could tell by my face!

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 7
  • S
    Dedicated February 2019
    Sarah ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I am just having a hem done with a bustle, cups added and it taken in some around my waist/hips. Nothing too extensive.
  • MrsV1027
    Master October 2018
    MrsV1027 ·
    View Quoted Comment

OMG I love this dress! I'm so glad they are able to make it for you!

• Destiny
    Super May 2020
    Destiny ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Ya she was the only one I took with me
  • Gunnabeaburch
    Super July 2019
    Gunnabeaburch ·
    2) This is what I always dreamed of, but not what I thought I would end up getting once I started trying on dresses. I tried a lot of mermaid/trumpets to show off my shape but missed the full skirt. The ballgown waist sat too high for my liking. This dress has the best of both in my opinion.
    3) just a veil with matching beading around the edges.
    4) I had brought some family to my previous shopping trips, but it was just me and my 8 month old daughter when I found my dress.

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 8

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 9

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 10

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 11

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 12
  • Atabey
    Dedicated April 2019
    Atabey ·
    To be sincere I did not had a dreamed dress, but I never imagined wearing a dress with a transparent bottom part. I would not be adding anytging else because I love how it looks now. I bought it online, but asked for opinions to my mom, sister and close friends. When it arrived I opened it with my mome and sisters. Actually I did a video of that moment. The best part of the experience was being nervous about how it would look like and trying it for the first time in my house with my family.

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 13
  • Toni
    Expert January 2020
    Toni ·
    I always thought I wanted a mermaid or something overall very sexy but when I tried them on they made me look so short and fat I just couldn’t. We had decided to elope so I didn’t care too much about what dress I got but I found this dress (preloved by another bride) and i love it! Fits great plus I can move! I will be doing a detachable train for the ceremony and some sparkley shoulder straps maybe a headband if I can find the right one?

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 14

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 15

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 16

Comment on this discussion