OnCloudRawls
Rockstar June 2019

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!!

OnCloudRawls, on January 7, 2019 at 7:34 PM

Posted in Wedding Attire 168

Congratulations to all of the newly engaged couples and welcome to WeddingWire! It is time for the WeddingWire Bridal Fashion Show!! Brides, you're probably excited or nervous about your upcoming dress shopping appointment(s). My advice, try on EVERY style and always wear your beautiful...

Congratulations to all of the newly engaged couples and welcome to WeddingWire!

It is time for the WeddingWire Bridal Fashion Show!! Brides, you're probably excited or nervous about your upcoming dress shopping appointment(s). My advice, try on EVERY style and always wear your beautiful smile! Feel free to post a picture of a dress you're looking forward to trying on.

To all of the brides that have SAID YES TO THE DRESS:

1) Share a picture of your dress with us. It can be you wearing your dress or a catalog picture of the dress.

2) Was your dress what you envisioned yourself wearing on your wedding day?

3) Are you adding anything "extra" like some sparkle to your dress?

4) Who did you bring with you to your dress shopping appointment(s)?

76ac7b043c30bdbef13c84296ab77e3b.jpg

ee864c1d139622b7e8ce6a20c3f5e214.jpg

6987c1ed8e632979827173abf5977605.jpg

(All images from Pinterest)

Bonus Points: Share a short caption on what was the most memorable part about your dress shopping experience.

Share:

168 Comments

• OnCloudRawls
    Rockstar June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

OOOOoooo! Your dress is airy and dreamy! Tulle is so beautiful on dresses and it gives a romantic/fairtytale look! Are you wearing a veil Madelyn?

• OnCloudRawls
    Rockstar June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

Awww your dress is pretty!! I really like the tulle overlay with the lace appliqués. Are you wearing a veil with your dress?

• S
    Savvy May 2020
    Sarah ·
    The only thing that was remotely similar to what I thought I would end up with is that it’s white. It’s a totally different silhouette, and no lace like I thought I’d love. I am THE POSTER CHILD for trying things that may be very different from what you imagined yourself wearing. To my first appointment, I brought some of my most honest and loving friends. It was great because they know me better than I know myself and could tell that I exuded happiness when I tried this dress on. I returned to purchase the dress with my mom and maid of honor. Tomorrow I’m going veil, shoe, and accessory shopping and I can’t wait!

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 1
  • OnCloudRawls
    Rockstar June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

Wow Jessica! Things happen for a reason for sure! Your dress looks beautiful on you!! The sash is a good addition to your beautiful dress! You're going to make a beautiful bride!

• OnCloudRawls
    Rockstar June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

That is the perfect dress for you! You are going to look like you're floating when you walk down the aisle!!!

Be sure to keep us posted when you find your veil, shoes, and accessories!

• Jessica
    Dedicated May 2019
    Jessica ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you! Such a wonderful compliment to receive!!
  • Keary
    Expert
    Keary ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you! It was def a moment we'll both remember forever!
  • OnCloudRawls
    Rockstar June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

Awww your dress is so beautiful on you! Your memorable moment is so familiar to mine! I know exactly how you felt Futuremrsh!!!

• OnCloudRawls
    Rockstar June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

You're so welcome! Are you wearing a veil or a headpiece on your wedding day?

• Justine
    Super July 2019
    Justine ·
    View Quoted Comment

Thanks girl!!! Only 6 more months till I get to wear it!!

• OnCloudRawls
    Rockstar June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

How exciting!!! Are you wearing a veil or a headpiece?

• OnCloudRawls
    Rockstar June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

That dress is EVERYTHING!! It's a touch of elegance and edginess!!!!!

• Justine
    Super July 2019
    Justine ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I’m wearing a headpiece! I’m not a veil girl. I tried one on to appease my mom but I still chose not to wear one. Here’s my headpiece!

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 2
  • Dedicated September 2019
    ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you!! This is the back of it, should have included this pic first! I love the buttons and illusion back - I wanted buttons but also loved the open back look so this dress is the best of both worlds!!

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 3

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 4
  • Jessica
    Dedicated May 2019
    Jessica ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I will actually be wearing both! I originally did not want a veil but after trying one on I felt it kind of pulled the look together. So I know have a cathedral length veil with scattered sequins throughout for slight bling, and then for the reception I am wearing a gold comb with irridescent jewels.. i think both are just enough bling for me without being too much, which is exactly what I wanted!
  • Jayla
    Champion October 2025
    Jayla ·
    View Quoted Comment

Omg this is beyond gorgeous!!! I love the asymmetrical detailing, wow!!

• OnCloudRawls
    Rockstar June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

You actually could do both! You can tone down on the baby breath that is pictured below, but get similar results. You can wear a birdcage veil and have a touch of baby's breath.

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 5

• OnCloudRawls
    Rockstar June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

Yeah I understand completely about appeasing moms lol. Your hairpiece looks perfect for your dress!

• Becca
    Super August 2019
    Becca ·
    This is my dress!!! Comes in sometime late April 😊😊

2. For the most part, it’s everything I envisioned!! The lace, the train, everything 😊

3. I ended up customizing the dress. I’m taking the train in 24 inches. It’s gorgeous but it’s wayyyy too long. I’m also changing the illusion from white to nude to give the lace around the neckline and back more of a floating look. I’m also making the dress ivory rather than light gold.

4. Depended on the appointment. My mom came to a couple along with a couple bridesmaids. I said yes to the dress by myself tho! I’m so happy I did too! Makes it more exciting to to do the “big reveal”!

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 6
  • OnCloudRawls
    Rockstar June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

That's going to be perfect!!!

Comment on this discussion