OnCloudRawls
Rockstar June 2019

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!!

OnCloudRawls, on January 7, 2019 at 7:34 PM

Posted in Wedding Attire 168

Congratulations to all of the newly engaged couples and welcome to WeddingWire! It is time for the WeddingWire Bridal Fashion Show!! Brides, you're probably excited or nervous about your upcoming dress shopping appointment(s). My advice, try on EVERY style and always wear your beautiful...

Congratulations to all of the newly engaged couples and welcome to WeddingWire!

It is time for the WeddingWire Bridal Fashion Show!! Brides, you're probably excited or nervous about your upcoming dress shopping appointment(s). My advice, try on EVERY style and always wear your beautiful smile! Feel free to post a picture of a dress you're looking forward to trying on.

To all of the brides that have SAID YES TO THE DRESS:

1) Share a picture of your dress with us. It can be you wearing your dress or a catalog picture of the dress.

2) Was your dress what you envisioned yourself wearing on your wedding day?

3) Are you adding anything "extra" like some sparkle to your dress?

4) Who did you bring with you to your dress shopping appointment(s)?

76ac7b043c30bdbef13c84296ab77e3b.jpg

ee864c1d139622b7e8ce6a20c3f5e214.jpg

6987c1ed8e632979827173abf5977605.jpg

(All images from Pinterest)

Bonus Points: Share a short caption on what was the most memorable part about your dress shopping experience.

Share:

168 Comments

• Heather
    Dedicated
    Heather ·
    I went in thinking I wanted a big ball gown and would hate anything fitted. I ended up with an all over beaded mermaid and it’s everything I could have asked for. I didn’t want to take it off! I’m thinking of adding straps with similar lace on the dress so it’s no longer strapless but I’ll make my final decision when it arrives. Also adding some crinoline at the bottom for a more full look. I took my sister (moh) my mom and my Fmil with me. I can’t wait for it to come in 😁

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 1
  • OnCloudRawls
    Rockstar June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

Your dress is so pretty! That is a funny story about meeting a neighbor/bridal consultant under that kind of circumstance! What are the odds?!?! Have you seen her since then?

• OnCloudRawls
    Rockstar June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

Nice!!! I love the color or cobalt blue!! Are you wearing a veil with your dress?

• OnCloudRawls
    Rockstar June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

Your dress is gorgeous on you! Your reaction with your nieces is so precious!!! Are they going to be your flower girls?

• Jessica
    Dedicated May 2019
    Jessica ·
    I always wanted a mermaid/trumpet/fit and flare style dress but did not find them to be all that flattering... i actually found my dress when I went with my stepsister for her dress shopping appointment a few months earlier (i wasnt even engaged at the time 🤷🏼‍♀️)... finally when i did get engaged i looked and the dress was actually in stock for the first time in MONTHS. I immediately made an appointment for that weekend and they had this one on the clearance rack so i was just in time. I of course fell in love with it and with the sash added i think its just perfect. I cannot wait for my fiancee and everyone else to see me in it. Never felt as beautiful as I did trying it on that day! It was just myself, my mom, and my fiancees mother who went and I am actually really happy about that. It was an amazing day!

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 2
  • OnCloudRawls
    Rockstar June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

Wow! That is like the definition of a dream dress!!! That dress is really dreamy!

• Colleen
    Master September 2019
    Colleen ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I love your dress!!
  • OnCloudRawls
    Rockstar June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

Your dress looks beautiful on you! What are you having done during alterations? The lace details on the dress gives a delicate look. I love it!!

• Colleen
    Master September 2019
    Colleen ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I want a birdcage veil but also want baby breath in my hair. Not sure how to do both.
  • OnCloudRawls
    Rockstar June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

I agree with your dress choice! It does make sense to wear sleeves for a December wedding! And the details on your dress is so fairytale-like! Having an underskirt for your dress, you probably won't have much to do during alterations, right? You are going to be a beautiful bride!!! Especially with a tiara. That will be the icing on the cake, for sure!

• Alicia
    VIP August 2019
    Alicia ·
    View Quoted Comment
    They're going to be junior bridesmaids. My FH has a niece who will be almost 2 for our wedding, and she will be our flower girl!
  • OnCloudRawls
    Rockstar June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

Aww I know that your sister wishes that she was there. That dress is beautiful especially with the buttons trailing down the back!!

• Dedicated September 2019
    ·
    Ok this is my dress! It is pretty much exactly what I had in mind surprisingly except I thought I wanted white but actually ended up really liking this ivory/honeysuckle underlay combination. I am going to add a little volume to the bottom part of the skirt for a small amount of flare but other than that, I won’t be changing anything. I brought my mom, sister, and FMIL with me shopping (the store I went to only allowed 3 guests to come due to space and parking). My most memorable moment was when she put me back in this dress (I knew I loved it but it was more than I originally wanted to spend so I was trying on other dresses too) with the long veil and I immediately started crying and it hit me that this was what I was going to be wearing on my wedding day!

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 3
  • OnCloudRawls
    Rockstar June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

Aww...that is perfect!!!! Have you shopped for their dresses yet?

• Monique
    Super December 2019
    Monique ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I only have a few alterations you are correct. The sleeves are a bit too long. I am team tiara although it will be a small one. Thank you for what you said! I am Having a Disney Christmas wedding and it made me happy to read that!
  • OnCloudRawls
    Rockstar June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

I smiled reading your memorable moment, and I have to agree with your entourage! That DRESS!!! I love! I love! I love! It looks amazing on you Justine!!!

• OnCloudRawls
    Rockstar June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

Your dress looks absolutely beautiful on you Alea! You have the curves to work that silhouette! Plus, I'm a big fan of beading, it captures all of the lighting which is a good thing!

• OnCloudRawls
    Rockstar June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

Keary, when I saw the details on your dress I said, that's gorgeous! It's so romantic and soft. After reading your caption, your mom is so sweet and the MVP!!! MoB saves the day!!

• OnCloudRawls
    Rockstar June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

Rosie, your dress is so pretty and looks amazing on you!! I love the lace up against the solid fabric! Very soft look indeed!!!

• YT2019
    Savvy April 2019
    YT2019 ·
    My 2 MOH went dress shopping with me. After trying on multiple dresses going from store to store, and just feeling hopeless I finally found the one. I think it's so unique and different from what I'd ever imagined myself wearing and I love it. I originally wanted a simple, classic looking ballgown and ended up buying one completely opposite... and it's so sparkly!

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 4

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 5

Comment on this discussion