Nicole
VIP June 2017

It's never too late for a BAM!!!!!!!!

Nicole, on November 22, 2017 at 8:36 PM Posted in Married Life 0 70
Saved Save

I guess almost 6 months married is still not too late for a BAM. I know I haven’t been in here for a while, but things have been so crazy since the wedding. I still can’t believe that it’s already come and gone and it’s almost 6 months later.

70 Comments

• Nicole
    VIP June 2017
    Nicole ·

The day seriously flew by. It’s really not a lie when people tell you to soak it all in because it goes so quickly.

All in all, it was amazing. Almost everything went as planned. My MOH and BMs didn’t end up killing my MatronOH like I thought might happen. I accidentally got high in the morning… (I take CBD edibles for my anxiety and backpain with the lowest THC possible. Well, the edible I took that morning had more THC in it than it should have. Hey, at least once I accepted what was happening as my reality for the time being, I had a wonderfully relaxed morning). My first look with my dad was one of the best moments of my life. He cried when he saw me. My H and I had a last minute first touch before the ceremony started and I’m so glad we did. It really helped center me and take some of the anxiety away. It was hot as hell which was irritating because it wasn’t supposed to be. My dad performed our ceremony and I had no idea what he was going to say until we were in it. It was perfect. My only complaint was that he didn’t use the ring exchange vows I wanted. He didn’t use any at all. That’s a super minor thing, though, and NBD in the end. He made it really funny at some points, and really serious at others. It was a great balance. Our photography schedule got royally effed, so I didn’t get a lot of photos I wanted, but what I did get are amazing and I’m super happy with them. My only real complaints are that my hair fell way too early (it’s my hair, not the fault of my MUA), the staff forgot to put the candle in the lantern on the memory table and they forgot to send us home with cake (there was some sort of mix up with that). But if those are all the complaints I have, it was definitely a huge win.

Brace yourself, all the pics are coming.

• Nicole
    VIP June 2017
    Nicole ·

• Nicole
    VIP June 2017
    Nicole ·

• Nicole
    VIP June 2017
    Nicole ·

• Nicole
    VIP June 2017
    Nicole ·