WWLauren
Super April 2019

It's National Dog Day!

WWLauren, on August 26, 2014 at 1:18 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 50
Saved Save

Have any pictures of your pets being a ring bearer/participating in a wedding activity?

OR

Do you just want to share your fur baby with us?

Post here! Smiley smile

50 Comments

• Ashley
    VIP April 2015
    Ashley ·
    • Flag

Love dog posts! My boy, Oscar. I didn't know it was dog day, I'll have to give him a special treat tonight Smiley smile

• Maltese
    Master June 2015
    Maltese ·
    • Flag

Molly and Dixie...

• Maltese
    Master June 2015
    Maltese ·
    • Flag

Molly and Dixie...

ETA: they are just too darn cute not to double post! ;-)

• DanieGee
    VIP October 2014
    DanieGee ·
    • Flag

This is Kane, he's actually my parent's dog, but I count him as my dog who just doesn't live with me :] He's a BIG boy who thinks he's a lap dog! The first picture is him looking sweet and innocent, second is after he discovered a muddy pond. He was so proud.

• B
    Dedicated October 2014
    Bridetobe123 ·
    • Flag

My pooch the night FH proposed. She just looked so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Finally mrs.jkr
    Master May 2020
    Finally mrs.jkr ·
    • Flag

She's not a dog, but things she is.... she does bark meowing and wags her tail when she's happy and plays fetch

• AndixLyn
    Master June 2015
    AndixLyn ·
    • Flag

First is Zelda, my 8 year old Chihuahua/Min Pin. shes kind of fat & lazy so we usually find her like this or sleeping inside pillowcases. she snores and farts and humps a big stuffed lion.

second is Roxy, our 1 year old pound dog that only has 3 legs due to a fight with a much bigger dog. this was taken the day we adopted her, which was 2 weeks after she lost her leg.

• Pancakes
    Master October 2015
    Pancakes ·
    • Flag

Here's our goofy boy Pibb! He is about 2 years old. He was picked up from a local animal control as a stray dog. He was there for several months and then put on the euthanasia list. A local shelter saved him and he was at that shelter for 6 months. Then we adopted him in April! So he's basically spent his whole life in shelters. He didn't know what a couch was, he walked funny on his bed because he's never had fluffy stuff before, he didn't know what stairs were at first so he was afraid to go up/down them. He has fight marks on him and he is missing his large upper canine tooth. So he either was used as a fighting dog and when he wasn't "up to par" they abandoned him, or he was a stray from the beginning and he had to fight to stay alive for the first few months of his life. He rarely barks. Maybe 3 barks per month. It's so strange! He LOVES talking, though! Lots of rumbling Smiley smile Since being in our home, he's had very minimal accidents in the house and barely has destroyed anything. He's a sweetheart and a wonderful dog. He's taken some training classes but he's far surpassing where he should be. So we are both extremely happy to have him and give him a home.

• Macksgirl
    Master August 2014
    Macksgirl ·
    • Flag

I LOVE doggy posts.

Here is our child Myah Maye. She will be 2 in November. She is spoiled rotten. In fact, she's at doggy daycare while I'm at work. LOL

• Debbie
    Super May 2015
    Debbie ·
    • Flag

Aww can I just do a whole post with just her pictures?? Here's my pups Swift. I love my sweet, spoiled, crazy, sometimes too smart dog! Here she is with her food trophy! And then one night in bed after apparently a long day!

• Koch Bride
    Master September 2014
    Koch Bride ·
    • Flag

This is Alfie our 6 year old cockapoo in a tuxedo that I bought him just for grins. And here are more pictures of him just because he is so stinking cute.

• A
    VIP March 2015
    Amanda ·
    • Flag

Our fur baby Elwood in his new bandana!

• SarahJ
    Expert October 2014
    SarahJ ·
    • Flag

Here are my guys, Jake and Crosby they are just so funny!

• Lacey
    Master May 2014
    Lacey ·
    • Flag

Here's Finn!

• MrsMartin101213
    Super October 2013
    MrsMartin101213 ·
    • Flag

My angel all cuddled up Smiley laugh

• rusticbride
    Master May 2014
    rusticbride ·
    • Flag

GRR! You guys better play this game when we get our chocolate lab next month! We'll have a puppy!

• T.
    Master November 2013
    T. ·
    • Flag

I just entered this picture into a photo contest with the caption "Live like somebody left the gate open!" We've had him for 5 1/2 weeks, and this is the best smile of Cody's that I've captured on camera, thus far!

• bina1015
    VIP October 2015
    bina1015 ·
    • Flag

This is our baby Simba (although he's 6). My FH gave me Simba as a Christmas present two years after my father passed away from cancer. This little munchkin brought so much love and joy back into our lives.

• Future AKV
    Savvy October 2014
    Future AKV ·
    • Flag

This is Auggie! He is five and loves to take walks to Lake Michigan for the view, chill while catching up on his favorite shows, and hanging out with his bunny, Billy.

• kristenann
    Master October 2014
    kristenann ·
    • Flag

Aww! I love this!!! This is Max, our 6 year old jug. (jack Russell/pug mix)

Comment on this discussion