OG FMP
Master August 2015

It's been a long time...

OG FMP, on November 18, 2016 at 3:38 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 10
Saved Save

Hey everyone!! I haven't been on here in a really long time and see so many new faces/avatars. Tell me something about yourself and/or your wedding!

We got married 8/15/15. My wedding colors were ivory, blush and gold. H and I have been together for 11yrs, have 2 kids and he's annoying as hell...sometimes!

Your turn....

10 Comments

• MrsSki
    Master April 2017
    MrsSki ·
    • Flag

Hi FMP! FH Brad and I are getting married in the spring. Our bridesmaids are wearing plum, but our flowers will be very colorful and hopefully make it look more like spring. One odd thing we're using as decor: bricks! FH's family owns a brick supply company so we wanted to pay homage since it's been in the family for generations. I'm a seminary student and working full time in investment management. Being on here definitely makes the work day to faster though! I'm so thankful for all the advice and humor and I love seeing people come back after their weddings to help others!

• Anne
    Master April 2017
    Anne ·
    • Flag

Hey there OG FMP! FH and I have been together 2 years, he's also annoying (sometimes) and our wedding is going to be at an old converted theater in downtown Minneapolis!

I'm currently super excited because it's starting to snow here in MN for the first time this year, and we love to ski/snowboard!

• OG FMP
    Master August 2015
    OG FMP ·
    • Flag

MrsSkiToBe - My original colors were plum and gold. I love that color! We went from fall wedding to summer. It's the only reason I switch the colors

Anne - A theater?? Sounds like its going to be one beautiful wedding!

• MMB
    Master January 2017
    MMB ·
    • Flag

Welcome back!

I love those wedding colors, OG FMP. Ours are burgundy, hunter green and ivory with some copper accents.

• MrsSki
    Master April 2017
    MrsSki ·
    • Flag

FMP - me too! My family tried so hard to get me to do pastels but I was afraid my blonde hair, blue-eyed bridesmaids would look washed out after a long winter and no tans.

Anne - kind of jealous of your unique venue!

• BoudreauToBe
    Master July 2018
    BoudreauToBe ·
    • Flag

Hi FMP!

Brandon and I have been together for almost 9 years, and will be getting married on 7/20/18. The ceremony will be in his family's church (which his relatives built over 200 years ago). The reception will be at a very nice banquet club.

I'm planning on doing a navy/green/white color scheme. Not much decor has been planned yet!

• NikNak
    Master September 2018
    NikNak ·
    • Flag

Hi @FMP! FH and I have been together 12 years, 14 by the time we're married. Our wedding day is actually the 14th anniversary of when we met. We've picked our venue, a beautiful castle and our ceremony will be under the arch of two willow trees, so pray for no rain! Our colors are navy, burnt orange and grey (haven't decided on light or dark yet...).

We're both nerdy as all else, and find that as much as we love hanging with our friends/family, we're perfectly content and filled with happiness, just sitting next to each other, even if it's doing two different things. Smiley smile

• OG FMP
    Master August 2015
    OG FMP ·
    • Flag

Kate - Lol lets hope its not haunted!!

• Mrs Richmond
    Master June 2017
    Mrs Richmond ·
    • Flag

Hi FMP!

FH Brandon and I have been together for about 4 years (5 by the time we are married). He is also very annoying sometimes, but we are so in love it's disgusting. We are getting married at a neat event space in TN. Our colors are blush, navy and gold.

@Boudreau that is amazing that FH's relatives built the church you're getting married in!!

• OG FMP
    Master August 2015
    OG FMP ·
    • Flag

Love those colors, Mrs Richmond

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics