Laura M
VIP August 2014

It's been 9 months and I JUST got my wedding trailer..freaking finally!!!

Laura M, on May 15, 2015 at 10:57 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 9
Saved Save

I don't even know if the same people are still here that know about my wedding but here it is anyway lol

http://blog.brightskyweddings.com/2014/08/03/jayson-laura/

9 Comments

• Crystal L.
    Master August 2015
    Crystal L. ·

Oh my gosh! So cute! I'd be lying if I said I didn't cry a little!! Congratulations!! You guys are adorable!

• kaylarae
    Master April 2015
    kaylarae ·

Love it! 9 months!! Eek! I would go crazy waiting that long haha it's been 3 weeks for me and I'm already starting to get anxious

• mallory
    VIP May 2014
    mallory ·

Awwww!!!! I love it!

• A
    VIP July 2015
    Alyssa ·

Awww beautiful! You had a great videographer!

• Snarky
    Master September 2014
    Snarky ·

It took NINE MONTHS to get a trailer? Cheesy potatoes. I'd be mad.

• FutureMrsCrane
    Master October 2015
    FutureMrsCrane ·

Beautiful video! Your dress was beautiful, and I really liked the bridesmaids' dresses as well.

• VMDIZZLE
    Master September 2015
    VMDIZZLE ·

I loved it! BUT, why the hell did it take 9 months to get it?

• KellySD
    VIP September 2015
    KellySD ·

Whoa, nine months! But it looks so great!

• Laura M
    VIP August 2014
    Laura M ·

Thanks ladies

You don't even want to know the crap I've been through to get this, 7 promised delivery dates, 7 broken promises! Apparently they were way overbooked (not my problem..) My contract said 1 month i get a trailer, within 6 i'd get the full video, obviously that was not the case. This was the only thing that went wrong with my wedding, everything else went perfectly and super smooth so i guess i shouldn't complain too much but when i pay that kind of money, i expect better customer service for sure "we overbooked and don't have enough employees" is a shit poor excuse from a professional business but that's just my opinion. Maybe i wasn't pushy enough, i was more understanding than i should have been but whatever, i got my beauitful video so i'm happy now

Comment on this discussion