Samantha
Beginner December 2018

Items for photographer pictures

Samantha, on November 15, 2018 at 12:04 PM Posted in Planning 0 9
Saved Save

Hi everyone!

My photographer has asked for special items that she can use to take pictures with pre-ceremony, like a flower with our rings on it or our wedding invitation, etc. Any items you can recommend to make for super cute pictures? thanks!

9 Comments

• Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam
    • Flag

Hi Samantha! This is a really great question! Some things that look amazing in photos include your shoes, jewelry, perfume, invitation, and even your rings! Here are a few photos for inspiration:

Items for photographer pictures 1

Items for photographer pictures 2

Items for photographer pictures 3

Items for photographer pictures 4

• Samantha
    Beginner December 2018
    Samantha
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    This is so helpful!!! Thank you 馃槏
  • Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Of course! I am so happy to help! I hope you get the most amazing photos and I can't wait to see them! Smiley kiss

• Across The Stars
    Devoted October 2019
    Across The Stars
    • Flag
    Things like flowers and invitations are always pretty. I've seen cute pictures with people's Bibles, pictures, and shoes too.
  • Mrs.Sanok
    VIP September 2018
    Mrs.Sanok
    • Flag

We had our invites, shoes, our rings, the comic book that my H used during our first look and my bouquet.

Also I almost forgot, the book that my mom made for H and I and read some pages during her speech!

Items for photographer pictures 5

Items for photographer pictures 6

Items for photographer pictures 7

• Lacie
    Devoted September 2018
    Lacie
    • Flag

Shoes, perfume, jewelry, box/pillow that the rings go with, any wedding day papers (invites, save the dates, menus, or a newspaper to show the date), flowers (bouquet, boutonniere, loose flowers (I used the loose ones that were to be put on my cake)), veil or headpiece, favors? (koozies were one of our favors so I gave her some to photograph as well)

I think that is all of what we gave our photographer to use. We haven't got pictures back yet otherwise I would share some. Another helpful tip that my photographer asked us to do was to have all those things in a box ready to go for when they get there. Some simple like a shoe box or plastic container would work. Also makes it easier if they are carrying them to different place to photographer.

• MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD
    • Flag

I'd bring a copy of your Save the Dates (if you sent them), your invites, and a copy of the newspaper that day (with the date)!

• Samantha
    Beginner December 2018
    Samantha
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Sooooo helpful! Thank you!!!
  • Jen
    VIP July 2018
    Jen
    • Flag

I provided my invite, STD, and a few loose flowers that matched by bouquet/centerpieces. I had my event at a country club so I used a couple of golf balls / golf flags with their name/logo on it.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics