A.Magill.Since.May
Master May 2018

It finally hit me (wedding so soon)

A.Magill.Since.May, on May 7, 2018 at 4:31 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 9
Saved Save
I've been excited but pretty chill on the whole wedding coming up, but I was talking to my mom about her travel plans and I typed the phrase "what time are y'all coming into town next Friday?" And it hit me....
I'm getting married NEXT Saturday. There's this Saturday, and the next one is my wedding day. Like holy $&@&$&$ I'm excited and nervous on a whole different level!!!!

9 Comments

• V
    Beginner May 2018
    Veronica ·
    • Flag
    We have the same wedding date!! It also hasn’t hit me at all I have so many little things to do including centerpieces and I’m procrastinating because I feel like I still have time!
  • Mrs. Danihel
    Expert May 2018
    Mrs. Danihel ·
    • Flag
    Date twins. I just did the same thing! It is insane!
  • Jen
    VIP July 2018
    Jen ·
    • Flag

Wow!! I can't wait to be able to say that too ;-)

Good Luck!

• Amanda
    Super May 2018
    Amanda ·
    • Flag

Also a Date Twin!

I'm right there with you! Super excited and anxious! Not sure where all the time went, but it seemed so far away for so long!

• A.Magill.Since.May
    Master May 2018
    A.Magill.Since.May ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Right! How did it sneak up from when the days were dragging by at over a year to go???
  • K
    Devoted May 2018
    Kaitlin ·
    • Flag
    We were originally getting married on the 12th too! We pushed it back to the 26th for my mother. I’m kind of glad we did because I’m hitting freak out mode already with things I need to get done. Congrats and hope all goes well!
  • A.Magill.Since.May
    Master May 2018
    A.Magill.Since.May ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    No, the 12th is this Saturday. I'm getting married NEXT Saturday on the 19th!
  • K
    Devoted May 2018
    Kaitlin ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh, geez I guess the 12th is this Saturday. Now I’m REALLY glad we moved it. Lol sorry, my mind isn’t here lately.
  • K
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Kito ·
    • Flag
    Wow! I can't wait to be saying the same thing.

Congrats!

Comment on this discussion