Krystal
Dedicated April 2019

Is it too much?

Krystal, on October 28, 2018 at 10:25 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 38
Saved Save
So before I started trying on dresses my mom asked me if I was going to have a tiara, I of course said YES!! 馃槃 So when I tried on dresses they put a tiara on me, and I loved it. A few weeks ago I bought this tiara, very me with the flowers. However as I keep looking at different brides it seems that not a single one wears a tiara. Is a tiara too much? Should I have gone simpler with just a flower crown?

Is it too much? 1

38 Comments

• Christine
    Savvy October 2019
    Christine
    • Flag
    1 question for you. When you see yourself on your wedding day, are you wearing a tiara in your vision?

if the answer is yes then it鈥檚 not too much. It doesn鈥檛 matter if a thousand brides aren鈥檛 wearing one because there is only ONE you and THAT is the only bride that matters!

its beautiful by the way!!
  • Krystal
    Dedicated April 2019
    Krystal
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you!! And yes, I do see me wearing it, it makes me happy!!

• WED18
    July 1993
    WED18
    • Flag

Wear the tiara!!!

• Krystal
    Dedicated April 2019
    Krystal
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Phew lol I'm glad now.

• Stephanie
    Super August 2019
    Stephanie
    • Flag
    If it makes you happy then wear it!! All that matters is what you want and how you envision yourself in your day! Plus, it鈥檚 a stunning piece!
  • Christine
    Savvy October 2019
    Christine
    • Flag
    If the tiara is your vision of yourself, all I can say is you will look stunning with it resting on your head! 馃槉
  • Krystal
    Dedicated April 2019
    Krystal
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh thank you!! I do love it, the moment I saw it I knew it was for me!!
  • Krystal
    Dedicated April 2019
    Krystal
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you!! I think so too, plus with my custom vail!!
  • M
    February 2019
    Michele
    • Flag
    Go for the tiara! It is so reagal. I made my sister tiara and she looked like a beautiful princess and I wish the same for you. God bless your union. 鈽
  • Krystal
    Dedicated April 2019
    Krystal
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you so much!! Oh I am so glad that another bride wore a tiara too. It does look like a princess!!!

• Taylor
    Devoted May 2019
    Taylor
    • Flag

Oh my goodness your tiara is gorgeous!! I'm wearing a tiara for my wedding too and I also thought it was a little too much. But it's what I felt absolutely stunning in and I saw myself wearing it on my big day. So you wear that tiara with confidence! What matters is that you feel beautiful in it and you can see yourself in it on YOUR big day! Smiley heart

• Christine
    Savvy October 2019
    Christine
    • Flag
    I personally wanted just a flower wreath. My daughter wants to see her mom wear a veil. So at least for the ceremony I am wearing both an my veil I customized as well! Congratulations to you!!
  • Charley
    Just Said Yes September 2019
    Charley
    • Flag

This is YOUR wedding day. If you want to rock a tiara - then I think that is your right as a bride. If it's apart of your vision then no one can tell you otherwise.

• AMANDA
    Dedicated January 2019
    AMANDA
    • Flag
    I've been told my tiara is too big and bulky...and I'm like WHATEVER! I will say it does look better when you wear it further back....but I definitely say wear it with pride!!! Your day and you are a princess that day!

Is it too much? 2
  • AMANDA
    Dedicated January 2019
    AMANDA
    • Flag
    FYI...one of the very people that said I was being over the top later told me they wanted to borrow it when they got married....dont let anyone be a hater.
  • H
    November 2018
    happeningmom
    • Flag
    If you wish to wear one then do so. Please do not let anyone tell you that it is too much! Each and every bride dreams of their wedding day. Some dreammin color with specific details where other dream of the feelings and people surrounding them.
  • #RMC2019
    Expert July 2019
    #RMC2019
    • Flag
    Im wearing a Tiara too! We cant worry about what others think because we are different people with differeny ideas and different thoughts. All that matters is if YOU WANT IT. IF YOU WANT TO WEAR IT. IF YOU FEEL LIKE A DIAMOND WEARING IT. Its a beautiful one. BE YOU and if this Tiara is going to be apart of you... they all will accept it.
  • Krystal
    Dedicated April 2019
    Krystal
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Wow yay, this makes me so happy!!! And thank you, I think it's beautiful too!!
  • Krystal
    Dedicated April 2019
    Krystal
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Lol I freaking LOVE yours!! I think it looks just like princess Buttercup from princess and the bride. I think it's perfect!!!
  • Krystal
    Dedicated April 2019
    Krystal
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yay thank you!! So I love hearing other brides that are going to wear one too!! Now I'm extra excited!!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics