Jordan
Beginner October 2019

Inspo help!

Jordan, on January 10, 2019 at 11:22 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 8
Saved Save
My fiancé and I are trying to honeymoon for 8-10 days in Jamaica or Mexico, and we need recommendations on places to stay that won’t cost us an arm and leg! Thank you!

8 Comments

• Kenisha
    Champion June 2019
    Kenisha ·
    • Flag
    I’d suggest looking at Costco or Groupon.
  • Felicia
    Dedicated April 2019
    Felicia ·
    • Flag
    Go to luxuryretreats.com booked my honeymoon in Colorado for a week and have whole condo to ourselves and it was cheaper than hotels.
  • OnCloudRawls
    VIP June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    • Flag

Check out Cheap Caribbean's website!!!!

• Tori
    Devoted March 2019
    Tori ·
    • Flag
    Costco is great! All inclusive resorts like Secrets are very fun too. We just stayed at Grand Fiesta Americana in Puerto Vallarta and it was gorgeous.
  • MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD Online ·
    • Flag

Not sure if this is helpful, but we went to Cabo and that trip was EXPENSIVE. We aren't planning on going back to Mexico in the future unless it's a friends trip or something we aren't planning. It felt like we were stuck in our little tourist area (for 7 days) so after the 7th day we were ready to head home.

• Litaun
    Savvy August 2020
    Litaun ·
    • Flag

I am a travel agent. The longer you stay of course the more the cost would be. You definitely want to stay at an all inclusive property. If you are looking cost wise, I would recommend for Jamaica Grand Palladium and Riu properties. As for Cabo, Riu Palace or Pueblo Bonito properties. Cancun Riu properties, Grand Palladium and Royalton properties.

• Misty
    Super October 2019
    Misty ·
    • Flag
    Southwest vacations has incredible deals. My fiance and I went on a trip April of 2018 through the site. Chose THE SANCTUARY CAP CANA in the Dominican (all inclusive adult only) and were blown away. We didnt spend a ton and the resort was beautiful. I believe they even have some great special fares right now. When you get on the site... go to vacations, and you can choose your region and work backward from there. We researched every resort they offered via trip advisor to choose The Sanctuary. And hands down... best vacation ever.
  • Christina
    Dedicated October 2019
    Christina ·
    • Flag
    We stayed at the Hilton rose hall in Jamaica, it’s my favorite all inslusive to date! Food was absolutely amazing!

Comment on this discussion