jenxash
Beginner March 2020

I'm New Here

jenxash, on August 25, 2013 at 4:20 AM Posted in Planning 0 17
Saved Save

Hello everyone,

I decided to make an account here because I absolutely LOVE all of the wedding website variations. I've been on PW for a while but thought expanding my tiny pre wedding wings around and I think weddingwire will be a great place to call home for a while. I'm not getting married anytime soon but I am engaged. Me and my FI got engaged December 24, 2010 (three months and two days after my father passed away *tears*) Since getting engaged I decided it would be a good idea for me to take my time planning and saving for the wedding. I'm not sure when I'll be getting married but when I do I hope it's everything I ever dreamt about. Thanks for re

17 Comments

• Dysorder
    Dedicated November 2013
    Dysorder ·

Im sorry to hear about your father. good luck to you and welcome to weddingwire!

• jenxash
    Beginner March 2020
    jenxash ·

Thank you!

• Happy In Hawaii
    Master July 2015
    Happy In Hawaii ·

Welcome Jennifer! I just started on here a few weeks ago and people are so nice and fun here. I am already addicted. There's some great ideas and things I would have never thought of and I also like it because I feel like I get my girl time just by sitting at home haha! It's fun! Good luck planning and saving, I'll be here for a while (wedding in about 2 years) so I understand you there, but dang that is quite a long engagement already. Have fun starting to think about the planning!

• Augustbride
    Expert August 2013
    Augustbride ·

Welcome to WW this site is awesome i hope you enjoy it and it helps with your wedding planning

• Mallory Abroad
    Master October 2014
    Mallory Abroad ·

Hello and Welcome

• T.
    Master November 2013
    T. ·

Welcome to WW!! xoxo

• jenxash
    Beginner March 2020
    jenxash ·

Thank you all so very much!

• Andre'ya
    Master March 2014
    Andre'ya ·

Welcome pretty lady! Hope your wedding is all.you dreamed of! My wedding is in March but I will be here as long as you ladies need and want me! Truly sorry to hear about your dad...I know he is happy to know you're happy with someone you love!

• Mrs. A. Fernandez
    Master August 2014
    Mrs. A. Fernandez ·

My deepest sympathy's to you and your family sweetie. Welcome to WW and congrats!!!

• Cecij777
    Dedicated November 2013
    Cecij777 ·

Welcome! I'm new here too but so far WW is awesome and you will be checking it regularly like a FB lol

• mrsrobinvalentine
    Master February 2014
    mrsrobinvalentine ·

Congrats & welcome to WW

• HisBride
    Super May 2015
    HisBride ·

Congratulations & a big welcome to you

• Brianna
    Super July 2014
    Brianna ·

I am sorry to hear about your father. Welcome to WW and happy planning.

• WWLeeor
    VIP June 2020
    WWLeeor ·

Welcome to the WeddingWire Community Jenxash! So happy to have you, and very sorry to hear about the loss of your father

Everyone here is very very helpful and I hope you enjoy it here!

• Marisa-in-Love
    Master July 2014
    Marisa-in-Love ·

Welcome to WW! Everyone here is very supportive, so feel free to use us as a sounding board for ideas

• TheNewMrsT
    VIP October 2013
    TheNewMrsT ·

Congrats and welcome!!!

• jenxash
    Beginner March 2020
    jenxash ·

Thank you all SO much!

Comment on this discussion