Shellie
Dedicated August 2013

IM A MRS!!! :-) PICS

Shellie, on September 17, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Posted in Married Life 49

Wow!! What a day we had! The sun shone and everything went perfectly. I don't think there was anything I was disappointed with or anything that went wrong... or if it did I didn't notice it! If I could give one bit of advice, seriously enjoy the day and leave everything to the professionals.......

Wow!! What a day we had!

The sun shone and everything went perfectly. I don't think there was anything I was disappointed with or anything that went wrong... or if it did I didn't notice it!

If I could give one bit of advice, seriously enjoy the day and leave everything to the professionals.... don't stress, panic or worry about anything - they know what they are doing. (or should!)

I have just received a sneak peak of my professional pics... here's the link ladies.... enjoy

http://www.imaginethat.uk.net/recent-weddings

49 Comments

• Az
    Savvy November 2013
    Az ·

Stunning wedding - you both look wonderful! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

• RachelT
    Super May 2014
    RachelT ·

You look amazing! Congrats!

• 2015Bride
    Super May 2015
    2015Bride ·

Beautiful photos congratulations

• sundaycupcake
    VIP October 2013
    sundaycupcake ·

Wow, I love your couple portraits and bridal portraits! Your photographer did a wonderful job of creating artistic photographs. Congratulations on your wedding!

• Katie
    VIP May 2014
    Katie ·

Beautiful pictures. I love the one with you and your girls. Congratulations!

• Brittany H
    VIP August 2014
    Brittany H ·

Gorgeous!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the color of your BM's dresses!!!

• Bianca
    Super October 2014
    Bianca ·

Beautiful pictures! Congratulations!

• Bianca
    Super October 2014
    Bianca ·

Beautiful pictures! Congratulations!

• D1
    Master October 2013
    D1 ·

Congrats Shellie - your pictures are gorgeous! You looked so stunning in your gown!

Comment on this discussion