Shellie
Dedicated August 2013

IM A MRS!!! :-) PICS

Shellie, on September 17, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Posted in Married Life 49

Wow!! What a day we had! The sun shone and everything went perfectly. I don't think there was anything I was disappointed with or anything that went wrong... or if it did I didn't notice it! If I could give one bit of advice, seriously enjoy the day and leave everything to the professionals.......

Wow!! What a day we had!

The sun shone and everything went perfectly. I don't think there was anything I was disappointed with or anything that went wrong... or if it did I didn't notice it!

If I could give one bit of advice, seriously enjoy the day and leave everything to the professionals.... don't stress, panic or worry about anything - they know what they are doing. (or should!)

I have just received a sneak peak of my professional pics... here's the link ladies.... enjoy

http://www.imaginethat.uk.net/recent-weddings

49 Comments

• Mrs. McWilliams
    Super December 2013
    Mrs. McWilliams ·

You all took some very nice pictures - Congratulations! Btw, your eyelashes are AMAZING!!!

• *Aly*
    Super April 2014
    *Aly* ·

Oh my god!!!! your look beautiful and the pictures are absolutely gorgeous!!! Loved it!!

• Laura Nicole
    VIP October 2013
    Laura Nicole ·

Beautiful photos! Congratulations!

• mc4dj13
    Master November 2013
    mc4dj13 ·

Amazing photography and a beautiful bride! Your hubby looks so in love, too!

• TooManyMistys
    Master June 2014
    TooManyMistys ·

Those are gorgeous pics! congrats!!!

• Ashlee
    VIP October 2014
    Ashlee ·

Wow the pictures are breathtaking!!!!! perfect!!!! congrats!!! yea i have to keep telling myself to enjoy the day cuz i would be the one freaking out making sure everythings done..im a control freak!! but def taking your advice!

• ItsGoodToBeKing
    Master February 2014
    ItsGoodToBeKing ·

So gorgeous! I LOVE your hair, how was it done??

• Shellie
    Dedicated August 2013
    Shellie ·

Thank you :-)

@Ashlee - I'm a control freak too, but on the day you just have to think:

"If it's not done, it's not done, if i've forgotten something, it's forgotten and there's nothing I can do about it, if something goes wrong it doesn't matter.... It won't spoil my day because I'll be marrying the man of my dreams and that's all that's important."

And it really is that simple.... you have to trust your vendors - they've done it all before and know how things work and trust me, if something does go wrong,chances are you will be enjoying yourself so much won't even notice!

Also remember that your bridesmaids are 'maids to the bride'.... I think sometimes people forget that. Let them do running around for you, while you relax.

@Dana - I had a great hair stylist, she used a donut thing and backcombed my ponytail and then smoothed it over the donut to make an extra large bun. I even woke up with it looking almost exactly the same (a little squashed though!)

• Nay
    Master August 2014
    Nay ·

Absolutely gorgeous. Congrats

• Laudie
    Master October 2013
    Laudie ·

You look absolutely stunning! Congratulations on your marriage and I love all the pictures!

• Thankfully Anonymous
    Super February 2014
    Thankfully Anonymous ·

You and your venue look amazing. Congratulations

• Mrs.J
    VIP June 2013
    Mrs.J ·

Wow! Pictures are amazing. Looks like a perfect wedding. Congrats!

• Nicole
    Devoted October 2015
    Nicole ·

Absolutely gorgeous and your makeup is so perfect!

• Angie B
    VIP August 2012
    Angie B ·

You have some AMAZING shots with your veil. Congrats!!

• Sammy
    VIP October 2014
    Sammy ·

Your pictures are amazing!! Congratulations!! The veil shot is breathtaking!!

• FutureMrsL
    Master July 2014
    FutureMrsL ·

Everything looks great! Congrats!!!

• CandyApple
    VIP August 2014
    CandyApple ·

Just absolutely amazing! I got chills on my arms! I'll be *patiently* waiting for ALL of your pro pics!

CONGRATULATIONS!

• Jada
    Devoted May 2015
    Jada ·

LOVE IT!!!

• Carmella
    Expert June 2014
    Carmella ·

Congrats! Love the sunset photos!

• kita
    Devoted September 2013
    kita ·