Evelyn
Savvy September 2019

i Need Your Help! Picking colors for my bridesmaid dresses.

Evelyn, on February 1, 2019 at 12:48 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 8
Saved Save
I Need your help!! Seriously. I’m going to make my story short and I want your opinion and help me lol

1. I have a best friend who’s is getting married two weeks before me . Crazy ? I know lol it’s a long story. she was engaged two years ago and there was no date yet until I got proposed last year 2018 and I set the date 1 month later and now she tells me she set one too . Anyway I’m going back to my question lol

2. My wedding colors is gold . blush. white but I want a pop of color ( which I told my florist ) and my flowers are going to have plum? gold accents , red , coral like the picture below your going to see . Exactly like that .

3. I can’t decide to choose the colors of my bridesmaid dresses . I was thinking blush or dusty blue or i don’t know purple ? I was going for blush but apparently my friend ( the one who’s getting married two weeks before ) is thinking the same color for the bridesmaid too and honestly I just don’t want mines to have the same color like her bridesmaid dresses Lol .

With this color scheme ..
what color will this will look nice ?

My bridesmaid boutiques are going to have blush and white colors ? Very Light colors.

What do you think ?

i Need Your Help! Picking colors for my bridesmaid dresses. 1

i Need Your Help! Picking colors for my bridesmaid dresses. 2

i Need Your Help! Picking colors for my bridesmaid dresses. 3

i Need Your Help! Picking colors for my bridesmaid dresses. 4

i Need Your Help! Picking colors for my bridesmaid dresses. 5

i Need Your Help! Picking colors for my bridesmaid dresses. 6

i Need Your Help! Picking colors for my bridesmaid dresses. 7

8 Comments

• Cheyann
    Savvy November 2020
    Cheyann ·
    • Flag
    I really like the 2nd or 4th one. I personally love contrast. For example, if your bridesmaids are going to have light bouquets then a darker dress would look better and vice-versa, but not to dark lol it’s all a personal preference I think the blue would look good also.
  • Kyle-Lynn
    Expert February 2019
    Kyle-Lynn ·
    • Flag
    Love the second or third. Rich colors will be striking!
  • Carol
    Devoted October 2019
    Carol ·
    • Flag
    I agree with Cheyann. I like a contrast, too. My vote is for the blue or dusty purple.
  • Clara
    Dedicated August 2019
    Clara ·
    • Flag

I really like the 2nd one and the blue. The blue matches the plates in that first picture and looks lovely with those flowers. Nice pop of color. Also a friend of mine used Lulus for her bridesmaid dresses and it was awesome (she wanted shades of purple and pink).Great quality for nice price compared to most bridesmaid dresses!

• Kristin
    Super November 2019
    Kristin ·
    • Flag

I love the colors of dress 2 and 3!

• Danielle
    Master June 2019
    Danielle ·
    • Flag

Since your bridesmaids bouquets will be a light color, I'd go for a darker color dress. Maybe the dusty purple you posted a picture of?

• Charlee
    Dedicated March 2019
    Charlee ·
    • Flag

I really like the dusty purple. It's rich and elegant, but light and it would be a good choice with gold, blush, and white accents. If you're going with flowers, like in the picture above you could even go with a crimson, or deep red for a color pop, which would look amazing with gold and blush. With a September wedding this would transition beautifully into fall and be classy & elegant. Just a suggestion. Good Luck!Smiley smile

• Kenzie Wulk
    Dedicated September 2019
    Kenzie Wulk ·
    • Flag

I ordered 2 of the dresses you posted: purple and blue.

In person the colors are not what you see online, they were very dull. They are also extremely heavy!

I liked the purple more, but still sent them all back.

Dusty Purple and Blue are both 2019 Wedding Pantone Colors of the year so you will have a lot to choose from style wise!

Comment on this discussion