ice fire
Expert February 2017

I lost my e-ring! :'(

ice fire, on July 15, 2013 at 4:07 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 30
Saved Save

It is a week already and I am beginning to lose any hope of finding it. I am really sad about this. I love my ring, i picked it out myself.

I have no idea where it could be. I really hope I find it.

Edited to add its my e-ring!

30 Comments

• Laudie
    Master October 2013
    Laudie ·
    • Flag

When was the last time you actually remember wearing it? Stay calm!

• Out the Window
    Master May 2014
    Out the Window ·
    • Flag

Oh my god. Where were you when you noticed it gone? What were you doing that day?

• Allyson
    Master May 2014
    Allyson ·
    • Flag

I'm sorry! I hope it turns up. My stepmom lost her e-ring for a month before someone found it in the parking lot at her work.

• KellyT
    Master August 2014
    KellyT ·
    • Flag

I hope you find it soon!

• ice fire
    Expert February 2017
    ice fire ·
    • Flag

All I remember is taking my bath and I just couldn't find it to put back on! I always remove it soon as I get home from work. My cousin always said removing it was a bad idea, wish I listened to her.

• Laudie
    Master October 2013
    Laudie ·
    • Flag

Could it have fallen off in the bath? Where do you typically place it when you get home from work? Could it have gotten knocked underneath the bed or the dresser or something

• Kim
    Master June 2014
    Kim ·
    • Flag

Well at least it is somewhere in your house. I would look under couches and behind dressers.

• D
    Master May 2014
    D ·
    • Flag

I'm sorry. I hope it pops up. I can imagine how sad you feel.

• jenna_
    Master March 2015
    jenna_ ·
    • Flag

Omg. that sucks! i would be so so so sad. Smiley sad

• Rachel
    Devoted February 2014
    Rachel ·
    • Flag

Did you set it on the sink? Could it be in the pipe?

• BalletShoesRachel
    VIP September 2014
    BalletShoesRachel ·
    • Flag

I'm just so glad it's somewhere in your house, like Kim says!

I do stupid stuff like this all the time, and the rings eventually turn up. Do you have a pet who could have knocked it off of the dresser or something?

• Sarah
    Super August 2013
    Sarah ·
    • Flag

If you do have a pet, they could have moved it somewhere( my cat thinks his job is to pick things up and put them down)

• Melissa
    Devoted August 2014
    Melissa ·
    • Flag

Try looking in the laundry, it may have gotten mixed up with your clothes to go in the hamper or so. You know it may be as simple as behind the toilet, take your time and think it will come to you.

• MrsHicks
    Master June 2014
    MrsHicks ·
    • Flag

So sorry to hear that. I don't take mine off for that very reason.

• ice fire
    Expert February 2017
    ice fire ·
    • Flag

Thank you soo much for your concern. I don't have any pets pets but I have kids in the house(my cousin's). I usually take it off and keep in on my table soon as I get home. Maybe on the dining table sometimes.

I'll check everywhere and turn the house up if I have to!

• ♥MrsC♥
    VIP July 2013
    ♥MrsC♥ ·
    • Flag

Hope you find it Smiley smile

• Laudie
    Master October 2013
    Laudie ·
    • Flag

Maybe one of the kids took it and thought it was their mom's jewelry and played with it

• L
    Super December 2014
    Loren A futr J ·
    • Flag

Good luck! Hope u find it

• Tiffany
    VIP May 2017
    Tiffany ·
    • Flag

I lost the ring my grandmother gave me for graduation. I thought I left it at the gym because thats the last time I remember taking it off to tan. I found it a week later on the other side of bed in the floor; I must have taken it off in my sleep. I was really bad about playing with it. Maybe it's not where you think it has to be. I hope it turns up.

• Sam
    Super September 2012
    Sam ·
    • Flag

My friend just had a baby in March, while in the hospital she took off the saphire ring that her husband had given her as a wedding gift so that she could wash the new baby. She forgot to put it back and and it was the next day when they were home and she realized it was not on her finger.....

She immediately contacted the hospital and was beside herself upset.

They delivered in a very small hospital that ships their linens out to a large company for cleaning.... well about a week later, the hospital called her to say that a man in the laundry facility found her ring wrapped up with the bed linens in the industrial washer....

It was really almost an unbelievable story....

It may take a bit, but since it is liekyl inside your house, you will find it... just don't panic~

Comment on this discussion