Macie
Devoted October 2014

I got so much done today!! Pics

Macie, on August 10, 2014 at 6:13 PM Posted in Do It Yourself 0 28
Saved Save

I have gotten so much done today I can't believe it!! I'm so happy though because I have been SO stressed! I got all of our centerpieces done, even arranged the flowers so they are completely DONE. I finished our cardbox, printed out all of our signs as well as advice cards to sit on the reception tables for guest to fill out, got the supplies for our guest book that we decided on (rock guest book, since were having our ceremony next to a river it seemed fitting) and I even did a few other little things as well! So excited to have all this done! YAY! Here are some pictures of what I've gotten done. I must have been feeling real crafty today LOL Opinions are always welcome so if you have thoughts/ideas go for it (: Did anyone else have a good DIY weekend?

28 Comments

• Macie
    Devoted October 2014
    Macie ·

More pics

• FutureMrs........
    Expert November 2014
    FutureMrs........ ·

Wow! Great job. Where are you placing the cute "M" letter?

• Macie
    Devoted October 2014
    Macie ·

I actually have an "m" & a "z" letter for our first names. I'm going to sit them on the fireplace mantle at our reception!

• Annie & Javi
    Master October 2015
    Annie & Javi ·

The centerpieces are so pretty!

• Happy In Hawaii
    Master July 2015
    Happy In Hawaii ·

Wow!! All of those look so awesome, you definitely have an eye for crafty things! Love it! Must feel so good to see it all coming together!

• KimS
    Master September 2014
    KimS ·

That looks great!! What are the glitter jars for?

• Della
    VIP July 2015
    Della ·

Nicely done! Will you teach me? Seriously though everything looks great. What font did you use on the rocks sign?

• Megan
    Expert October 2014
    Megan ·

I love the font too!! I've been searching for good fonts and am having a hard time finding a good one. All of your stuff looks amazing!

• Debbie
    Super May 2015
    Debbie ·

Everything looks great!!

• Christine
    Expert August 2015
    Christine ·

Everything is beautiful!

• Gamecock Mrs.
    Master October 2014
    Gamecock Mrs. ·

I finished all the centerpieces I currently have in the house.

• Macie
    Devoted October 2014
    Macie ·

Thanks girls! The font I used is sverige script in bold. I downloaded it for free online so you should be able to find it! The gold glitter jars are going to have a candle in each of them and will sit next to my main centerpieces. & GameCox your centerpieces are beautiful! Love those colors together!

• Mary
    Super February 2015
    Mary ·

Very pretty! The flowers look great!

• Trisha
    Dedicated April 2015
    Trisha ·

Love everything you did! What is the theme of your wedding?

• LadyMonk
    Master September 2014
    LadyMonk ·

Nice work!!!

• Macie
    Devoted October 2014
    Macie ·

Our theme is rustic, vintage, and classic. If that makes sense. Lol our colors are golds, light pink, and some ivory. Also incorporating burlap as well! We're getting married in a national park at a pink cabin along the river, so it fits very well with our theme!

• NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Master August 2015
    NotAllWhoWanderAreLost ·

Wow! Everything looks so good! You are very talented. I love the glittery mason jars.

• Mrs.Matthews
    Master January 2015
    Mrs.Matthews ·

We have the same wedding colors Love it all good job

• Caitlin
    Expert October 2015
    Caitlin ·

It's all gorgeous!! Which national park has a pink cabin in it?

• Sandra
    VIP July 2014
    Sandra ·

Wow that all looks so great. Your guests will like those touches.

Comment on this discussion