TheFutureMrsPatmore
Super September 2014

How to protect my flower petal aisle?

TheFutureMrsPatmore, on July 18, 2014 at 3:41 AM Posted in Style and Décor 0 1
Saved Save

So we are having a scroll patterned aisle made out of flower petals for our ceremony. We are using the X backed bistro chairs with a white chair pad for seating. Since we are having flower petals placed for an aisle runner as decor I was wondering what would be the best way to protect them?

I thought it was obvious that a guest shouldn't walk on them before the ceremony by my fiancé said he would use the aisle but not disturb the petals lol. I told him we can't be sure of that and I want them to be intact for the first photos at least.

Is there some way we could "rope off" the area? I've seen people hang a ribbon across with a small sign saying "happily ever after" or something. Do you think is we roped off the entrance to the aisle and the front access as well people would know enough to leave it alone?

1 Comments

• heidi
    VIP October 2014
    heidi ·
    • Flag

Roping it off seems a pretty obvious "do not go here." I've also seen people run ribbon or tulle down the aisle along the side of the chairs for decoration. Guests tend not to use the aisle then because they have to go around to get to their seats. You could do something like that.

Comment on this discussion