ice fire
Expert February 2017

Honeymoon....where would you go if you had an unlimited budget?

ice fire, on August 9, 2013 at 6:24 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 36
Saved Save

FH and I are planning on going to Dubai and Seychelles for our honeymoon. With an unlimited budget, I would love to go to Hawaii, and the carribeans.

Where would you go with an unlimited budget?

36 Comments

• Hilery
    VIP November 2014
    Hilery ·

Australia!

• Tatiana
    VIP September 2013
    Tatiana ·

Unlimited budget, Bora Bora and New Zealand.

Actually. I would probably use my unlimited budget to do like a full year world tour and see so many of the places I have always wanted to see! Never even been out of the US, YET.

• ice fire
    Expert February 2017
    ice fire ·

Bora bora! How did I forget that?

Anywhere with clear water really, I'll love to go.

• Cassondra
    Expert June 2018
    Cassondra ·

Greece I learned a lot about the architecture in my art history class in college

• Linda
    Devoted February 2014
    Linda ·

Mm it would have to be bora bora on one of those bungalows out on the water. Yeahhh.....

• Denise
    VIP May 2014
    Denise ·

I agree with Linda. Bora Bora, Fiji, somewhere exotic with the bungalows over crystal blue water.

• KristnH
    Master November 2013
    KristnH ·

Unlimited? EVERYWHERE!

I mean it - Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Greece, France, Ireland, Spain, Italy... Then I'd come back to the US and take a road trip around the entire country. I've been to 43 states and I need those last 7!

• Jaimie
    Super May 2014
    Jaimie ·

Greece, hopefully someday.

• ItsGoodToBeKing
    Master February 2014
    ItsGoodToBeKing ·

We live on Maui so we're splurging on Tahiti.

• Williams10-11-12
    VIP October 2014
    Williams10-11-12 ·

Unlimted budget and timre i would go on a year long world time just going every where doing everything and enjoying life so when we got home we would be ready to settle and have kids

• The Mrs R
    Master May 2014
    The Mrs R ·

If I had an unlimited budget I think I would have problems coming home. I would want to go everywhere too!

• Abby
    VIP November 2013
    Abby ·

A tour of Spain and then we'd rent a car and see Southern France (Provence and the Riviera) self-guided. We'd stay in an apartment so I can take advantage of the awesome local food markets and cook a few of our meals.

We actually plan to start saving after the wedding so we can do this in 2 years (we hope) as our 'big' honeymoon.

• Future Mrs. S
    Devoted September 2013
    Future Mrs. S ·

Scotland!

• Marissa M.
    Super August 2013
    Marissa M. ·

Totally see all the places I learned about/teach about in history class. Mainly Ireland and England. And then hit up all the big honeymoon locations...ALL of them! Oooooo maybe take map of the world, throw a dart, visit and continue until I have covered the globe. That could be fun!

• We'llAlwaysHaveParis
    Master November 2013
    We'llAlwaysHaveParis ·

Around the world for 6 months, or longer.

I looooooooove to travel and explore.

• kahlcara
    Master August 2013
    kahlcara ·

Scotland, France, Ireland.. honestly with unlimited money I would consider moving to one of those places.

• KitKatDC
    Devoted October 2013
    KitKatDC ·

I would do what our friends just completed: around the world in 420 days. They both quit their jobs, sold their belongings, and just traveled around the world. Sounds heavenly to me, especially since I wouldn't have to worry about funding.

• Trena
    Master July 2013
    Trena ·

Bahamas! That was our first choice, but holy expensive Batman. We're too "adventure" to stay at a place like Bora Bora. That's a place to relax, and nothing else. Though that doesn't mean I wouldn't love to go! haha!

Not for a honeymoon, but I so badly want to go back to Italy. I went for 3 weeks in college, and NEED to go back!

• Capt&MrsMatey =)
    Expert August 2013
    Capt&MrsMatey =) ·

Ireland! Then a backpacking tour of Europe: staying in hostels, hiking thru mountains, it just sounds amazing

• Meilani
    Devoted July 2014
    Meilani ·

Hawaii until I started missing my mom. Lol. Sounds simple but it's been my dream to go to Hawaii since I was a little girl and discovered my name is Hawaiian.

Comment on this discussion