Tiffany
Dedicated March 2017

Honeymoon-Thailand!

Tiffany, on July 17, 2016 at 1:56 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 9
Saved Save

My FH have decided on Thailand for our honeymoon. I've been researching but there seems to be so many places to pick from. Not sure to do Bangkok or just focus on relaxing more towards Phuket. Any suggestions are appreciated!

9 Comments

• NovemberWedding
    Savvy November 2016
    NovemberWedding ·

Phuket is lovely, but I vote seeing other parts of Thailand too! Bangkok is a good city to start in to give the rest of the trip some context. There's the Grand Palace, Buddhist temples, snake farm, etc etc. Northern Thailand is also awesome.

• Beatrice
    Master June 2017
    Beatrice ·

Bangkok is a good hub. I would stay there and do excursions. The night markets there are crazy

• L
    Just Said Yes September 2016
    Laura ·

We're going to Thailand for our Honeymoon too! Super excited. I've heard that Railay is a great day trip from Phuket (just google image search it and you'll be sold)!!

• FutureLivi
    VIP June 2017
    FutureLivi ·

I have a friend who is from Thailand. They honeymooned there and stayed in Phuket for a few nights and stayed in Bangkok for the rest of the trip.

• VC
    Master May 2017
    VC ·

Depends on how many days you plan on being there. 1 week should provide you with enough time to visit 2 places or stay in a really nice relaxing city.

2 weeks will allow you to visit much of Thailand.

I forgot where I traveled in Thailand but the food was really really good!

• Jade
    Master May 2016
    Jade ·

We went to Thailand for our Honeymoon.

We were there for 2 weeks, 3 days in Bangkok, 4 in Chiang Mai and 7 in Phuket. It was really the most incredible trip of my life, totally life changing.

We had the perfect mix of city/touristy, jungle/adventure, beach/relaxing.

• Lynn
    Super April 2017
    Lynn ·

So jealous. I've always wanted to go to Thailand.

• S&P
    Super October 2016
    S&P ·

We're going to Thailand too but since we will be there for 3 weeks we plan on going all over the country. :-)

• Tina
    Devoted May 2017
    Tina ·

@jade what was your favorite place/must see or visit?

We are planning on going to Thailand For only a week.

Comment on this discussion