Kara
Expert May 2019

Honeymoon is booked!

Kara, on March 27, 2019 at 11:35 AM Posted in Honeymoon 0 40
Saved Save
Just booked our honeymoon! We will be going to the mountains in TN the day after our wedding (Sunday) and staying until Wednesday. Just a few days, but much needed and I’ve never been to the mountains. We are so excited!!! It’s such a big beautiful cabin with a beautiful view and close to downtown. Had to post a few pictures of the cabin. Beautiful!!!! Less than two months until the big day and our relaxing honeymoon!

Honeymoon is booked! 1

Honeymoon is booked! 2

Honeymoon is booked! 3

Honeymoon is booked! 4

Honeymoon is booked! 5

Honeymoon is booked! 6

Honeymoon is booked! 7

Honeymoon is booked! 8

Honeymoon is booked! 9

Honeymoon is booked! 10

40 Comments

• Crisa
    Expert January 2020
    Crisa ·
    • Flag
    Yay! Congratulations!!! That looks beautiful. I have heard great things about TN. Those views are amazing
  • Amanda
    Master December 2020
    Amanda ·
    • Flag
    Yay! Beautiful
  • Alicia
    VIP August 2019
    Alicia ·
    • Flag

Oh how gorgeous and relaxing!! FH and I are talking about doing Yosemite area, and I am looking at fancy cabins like this! I'm sure you will have an AMAZING honeymoon here!!!!

• Victoria
    Just Said Yes December 2019
    Victoria ·
    • Flag
    Wow! That cabin is gorgeous! If you don't mind me asking, where did you book your cabin through? I'm also planning on honeymooning in the smoky mountains but haven't booked our cabin yet.
  • Kara
    Expert May 2019
    Kara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

We got ours through American Patriot Getaways. Smiley smile Even got a discount for the time we were booking.

• Tara
    Master May 2020
    Tara ·
    • Flag
    Is this in or near Gatlinburg, Tennessee?!
  • Kara
    Expert May 2019
    Kara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

It is near it. Close to Pigeon Forge.

• Tara
    Master May 2020
    Tara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Ohhhh how nice! I’ve vacationed there before. You’ll have a blast!
  • Caytlyn
    Legend November 2019
    Caytlyn Online ·
    • Flag
    We’re going to Gatlinburg for the Sunday through Wednesday after our wedding as well! We're getting married the Saturday before Thanksgiving and it didn’t make sense to travel out of the country for 4 days, so we’re planning a bigger trip for the spring. The cabin you chose is beautiful! Enjoy!
  • Ashley
    Dedicated August 2019
    Ashley ·
    • Flag
    Omg! Weve booked those cabins already for our honeymoon too! That's crazy! I'm soooo excited!
  • Kara
    Expert May 2019
    Kara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Really?! This exact cabin?

• M
    Devoted May 2019
    ·
    • Flag
    Yes!!!! When is your wedding?
  • Kara
    Expert May 2019
    Kara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

May 18th!! So close.

• Ashley
    Dedicated August 2019
    Ashley ·
    • Flag
    Were staying in the "seclusion" one, at least i think that's what its called. I've been letting the FH take care of the honeymoon since hes not as comfortable with decorating a wedding lol our wedding is August 31st of this year, were leaving the day after and come home sept.9th.. I'm exciting for the southern food for sure and that hot tub on the deck of the cabin!! Lol
  • Kara
    Expert May 2019
    Kara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I saw that one. That's awesome. I've never been to the mountains so I can't wait.

• Ashley
    Dedicated August 2019
    Ashley ·
    • Flag
    Neither have I.. I've never been to TN. We decided we wanted a cabin, mountain honeymoon because we're not much for the tropical, water things lol
  • Angerra
    VIP August 2019
    Angerra ·
    • Flag
    Beautiful cabin! I hope you guys have a great time!
  • M
    Devoted May 2019
    ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Same girl! We are going up there too but not until summer summer. I was kind of worried since it will be hot and when I think of mountains I typically think of winter lol.
  • Kara
    Expert May 2019
    Kara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I am, but my fiance is not and he wasn't huge and leaving the country. So he suggested the mountains and I am happy we are going.

• Kara
    Expert May 2019
    Kara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Yeah, we were going to wait until fall.. but when my fiance and I talked the other night he said it won't feel like a honeymoon then and he wants to go right after the wedding. So I started looking at cabins and found that one and requested the time off of work. I am taking 2 days off before the wedding then 3 days the following week so I will have 7 days straight off and it is MUCH NEEDED.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics