M
Just Said Yes June 2019

Honeymoon in Florida

Marissa, on February 4, 2019 at 12:00 PM Posted in Honeymoon

I'm trying to find cost effective places on the beach in florida for the honeymoon. Our wedding is June 29th and we want to go from June30th- July 7th. We if anyone has some good ideas anything would be helpful. We keep going back and forth between an all inclusive resort and just getting the condo on the beach and we just pay for whatever extras we want to do.

Help! The wedding is so close and we don't know where to go!

Share:

5 Comments

• Fwbride
    Expert July 2019
    Fwbride ·
    We are road tripping through the Keys! Just staying in a water front hotel for a few days then headed to miami and Naples.
  • Stephanie
    Super June 2019
    Stephanie ·

Hey date twin!! We live in Florida and I highly recommend St. Pete Beach area. Look into John's Pass and Tampa isn't far so if you guys are into rides, there's Busch Gardens, there's the Tampa zoo and aquarium. Many nice restaurants and great attractions.

• M
    Just Said Yes June 2019
    Marissa ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Hey! When I have traveled to florida with family we would go to Indian rocks beach which is like 20 minutes north of John's pass. So I know the exact area you're talking about!
  • B
    Dedicated November 2019
    Bethany ·

I would highly recommend staying in an AirBnB in Crescent Beach, near St. Augustine. I also LOVE Sanibel Island, but that's a little pricier.

• Laura
    Dedicated June 2019
    Laura ·
    Sanabel/captiva or Naples area. Just keep In Mind it will be extremely hott and humid around then. Also I don’t believe there’s all inclusives in the states but tons of cute hotels

Comment on this discussion