Sierra
Just Said Yes June 2018

Honeymoon in Bora Bora?

Sierra, on March 16, 2018 at 10:50 AM Posted in Honeymoon

Bora Bora is a small South Pacific island northwest of Tahiti in French Polynesia. Surrounded by sand-fringed motus (islets) and a turquoise lagoon protected by a coral reef, it’s known for its scuba diving. It's also a popular luxury resort destination where some guest bungalows are perched over the water on stilts. At the island's center rises Mt. Otemanu, a 727m dormant volcano.

Share:

10 Comments

• Jennifer
    Master September 2018
    Jennifer ·

Sierra is this a question? I hear great things about Bora Bora definitely on my bucket list.

• Brittany
    Rockstar April 2019
    Brittany ·

Ahhh Bora Bora was my dream honeymoon destination. We just can't really afford it right now and are going on a cruise instead. Maybe for a milestone anniversary if you can swing it, seriously go.

• OG Kathryn
    Champion May 2016
    OG Kathryn ·

Thanks for the lesson. lol

Sounds stunning!

• Ashley
    VIP December 2018
    Ashley ·

My coworker just went there and loved it at first, but was bored out of his mind after a few days.

• Sierra
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Sierra ·

Looks like heaven on earth

Under-Water-Hotel-Island-Bora-Bora-Frenc

• Sierra
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Sierra ·
    View Quoted Comment
    We are on our way in July. we are barely able to afford it, but we can. we are really looking forward to it.
  • Megan
    Devoted December 2018
    Megan ·

Great minds think alike! We have been looking at Bora Bora or similar island style Honeymoon locations. Are you planning on going right after your wedding?

• Liana
    VIP March 2017
    Liana ·

Our honeymoon was in Bora Bora. Dream come true! Paradise...

• Lynn
    Dedicated May 2019
    Lynn ·

Hi Sierra,

I went to Bora Bora last year for a wedding and stayed for a extended weekend and thought it was pretty boring. I am more of an adventurous kind of person and it was not a lot of things to do that did not involve water. The best thing was the scuba diving. If you want a more laid back and relaxing honeymoon then Bora Bora is perfect but if you are looking for tons of fun I would not go here.

• Sierra
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Sierra ·
    View Quoted Comment

We are leaving July 3,2018.

Comment on this discussion