Yasmine
Dedicated May 2019

Honeymoon don’t break me

Yasmine, on July 24, 2018 at 4:14 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 14
Saved Save
Lol any honeymoon location destinations? Me and my fiancé are thinking dubai to do something different and fun but it’s a very long flight and expensive. We also thought Cancun and Costa Rica

14 Comments

• Gen
    Master June 2019
    Gen ·
    What type of trip do you want?
  • Yasmine
    Dedicated May 2019
    Yasmine ·
    We want something romantic fun and different and sunny if possible
  • Gen
    Master June 2019
    Gen ·
    View Quoted Comment
    If you want an island like that I’d go to Hawaii! Lots of things to do but also room for lots of relaxing and sun.

Dubai definitely would be super pricey and difficult. Have you thought of places in Europe maybe?
  • Shikease
    Just Said Yes September 2019
    Shikease ·
    Me and my FW were also thinking Dubai.
  • MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD ·

I'd look into Mexico, like you said! Or Jamaica, or other closer places. Or a cruise!

• Yasmine
    Dedicated May 2019
    Yasmine ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Any suggestions in Europe????
  • Yasmine
    Dedicated May 2019
    Yasmine ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Maybe a cruise, Mexico does sound fun just want the honey moon to be out of this world
  • Gen
    Master June 2019
    Gen ·
    View Quoted Comment
    We’re going to Italy (Venice, Florence, Tuscany, Rome, then some time on the amalfi coast) so I’m biased towards that! You could also try France (Paris, and/or the south of France like Nice and Cannes), Spain could be great too you could do some time exploring Madrid and/or beaches by Barcelona. Greece is also a place that could be super cool, that was where we originally wanted to go. We were going to do a few days in Athens and then go island hopping! Decided not to because it’s soo far and was getting overwhelming for me to plan lol but if you’re less intimidated by that than I am, then it seems amazing
  • L
    Savvy September 2019
    Lexi ·
    We are going on a cruise to the Bahamas because all inclusive cruises arent too expensive and there is always fun to be had while on the ship!
  • Yasmine
    Dedicated May 2019
    Yasmine ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Lol omg you have quite the adventure! Sounds fantastic 🤗 I’ll take all these beautiful locations into consideration
  • Yasmine
    Dedicated May 2019
    Yasmine ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I thought about a cruise but honestly I’m a hotel buff! I love staying in luxury hotels and I want a large room to stretch out with my future husband in! Also I really want to explore what ever country or location we are in a tourist it so being on the boat although fun doesn’t really give us that adventure I’m looking for or romance
  • Tpatb
    Master August 2019
    Tpatb ·
    Try looking on travel pirates & secret flying. Idk what expensive would be for you but I’ve seen flights to Dubai around $800 round trip each & the cost of stay could be cheaper if you opt for a home or condo on home away or vrbo..airbnb would be next but I honestly prefer the former. Also try looking at cities/states that are close to you bc it may cheaper to fly from there. Sometimes it’s cheaper for us to fly from Chicago which is a 4hr drive from us but worth it bc wed save hundreds.

I have gone to Paris/London for $500/ea round trip flights for 1wk & we spent abt $700 on boarding. Our flights to Brazil (for our honeymoon are under $800)..you just have to be willing to research. Mexico & Jamaica were also mentioned by pp & I’ve been to both under $1k!
  • Yasmine
    Dedicated May 2019
    Yasmine ·
    I’ve seen flights to Dubai for about 800 which isn’t bad at all I love it! And I work for a hotel company so boarding isn’t an issue really so I may do dubai I guess I’m just worried about the long flight and if the money is worth it or should we save a bit of money and fly closer like Aruba, Cancun or Costa Rica
  • K
    Devoted October 2018
    Kimberly ·
    We are doing Scotland and Ireland. They were too expensive. It also not a beach place but I have heard awesome things about Prague and it is really affordable ( I wanted to go there but the fiancee wouldn't go for it). Also I'd look into Croatia if you want something more beachy. I have heard amazing things wlfrom multiple people. We were going to go there but apparently the summer is the best time and when in mid October a lot of the stuff is closed for the season.

Comment on this discussion