You're on our mind during COVID-19. See our related wedding FAQs.

C L
Dedicated June 2019

Honeymoon booking struggles

C L, on November 5, 2018 at 11:25 AM Posted in Honeymoon 0 4
Saved Save

Has anyone booked their honeymoon through the Cheap Caribbean website? Is it legit? If not, what are other platforms you've used to book your honeymoon?

4 Comments

• B11
    Super May 2019
    B11 ·
    • Flag
    We didn’t book our honeymoon, but we’ve booked vacations thru there before. We never had any issues and it’s convenient how you can pick your flights too!
  • Shayla
    Devoted October 2018
    Shayla ·
    • Flag

I booked our Jamaica honeymoon through Cheap Caribbean. Its 100% legit. Its soooo nice to book the whole trip at once. (flight, room, excursions, etc) They truly do have outstanding prices, and their customer service is outstanding. Just a "pro tip"... if you DO book through Cheap Caribbean, call customer service afterwards and let them know youve booked for your honeyhoon.....you may be able to score a free couples massage depending on the resort!

• Adrienne
    Just Said Yes June 2020
    Adrienne ·
    • Flag
    We used Cheap Caribbean to book an all-inclusive vacation and it was 100% legit and it was awesome. Flights changed once and they notified me immediately. Great customer service, and the people who worked at the company who were at the Dominican Rebuplic were amazing as well.
  • Kelly
    Legend October 2022
    Kelly ·
    • Flag

Hey Catherine! I've used Cheap Caribbean multiple times for my trips and it has been an awesome experience! Super easy website to navigate and very helpful customer service! What destinations are you looking into? If you can't find what you are looking for there, be sure to check out our honeymoon booking tool!

Honeymoon Booking Tool

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics