Jessica
Super July 2017

Honeymoon Booked For NYC!!

Jessica, on April 13, 2017 at 7:04 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 8
Saved Save

My FH has just finished booking the flights and hotel for our honeymoon to NYC!! He's been planning all of our outings and sight seeing trips, and trying to keep it a surprise for me (he asked me ahead of time what/where I wanted to see/do, but is still keeping the daily intinerary a surprise). So sweet!!! All I'm planning is the Broadway musical we're going to see, "Anastasia". We're leaving two days after the wedding and will be there for a 6 days/5 nights at the Manhattan Club. I can't wait We have been wanting to go visit NYC for a looong time. NYC here we come!! Any other NYC honeymooners?

8 Comments

• July2018bride
    Devoted July 2018
    July2018bride ·

I have been wanting to visit New York but haven't considered it for honeymoon I may look into this as well.

• Celia Milton
    July 2019
    Celia Milton ·

You'll have a ball! Summer in the city is fantastic!

• Doty
    Expert June 2017
    Doty ·

I live 45 minutes from NYC and there's always something fun to do there. (Especially in the summer). I hope you both have a blast!!!

• FutureMrsW
    Devoted November 2018
    FutureMrsW ·

Awesome! You are going to have a great time, there is always something fun going on! Hope you have a wonderful time

• Catti Labelle
    VIP July 2018
    Catti Labelle ·

Yay! New Yorker here. You're gonna love it! There's so much to do and there's so much energy here during the summer.

• Chica
    VIP October 2017
    Chica ·

NYer here enjoy. There is definitely lots to see, do, buy, and eat. Also, the weather is already amazing, jacket weather.

• GymRat
    Master May 2017
    GymRat ·

I live here. Have a blast, and don't forget to practice your RBF.

• FutureMrs223
    Devoted February 2018
    FutureMrs223 ·

I live in NYC if you are going to a Broadway show and want to do dinner beforehand I reccommend reservations at Becco. Affordable and great food and within walking distance of the theater.

Comment on this discussion