Brittany
Beginner November 2016

Honeymoon at Paradisus La Perla in Playa Del Carmen in Mexico?!

Brittany, on March 22, 2016 at 7:43 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 2
Saved Save

Has anyone gone to Paradisus La Perla in Playa Del Carmen in Mexico ? If so did you upgrade to the Royal Service rooms? Was it worth it? Are the rooms as nice as they look in the photos on Bookit? Are the beaches swimable (not too rocky or full of seaweed)? Is there good snorkleing around? This is the first all-inclusive that has really stood out to me so I would love some feedback! Just want to know if its all its cracked up to be from what ive read. Thank you in advance

2 Comments

• Maggie
    Expert June 2016
    Maggie ·

We just booked there! My sister is a travel agent and took a "business trip" there and had nothing but amazing things to say! She books most of her Mexico honeymoons there. The rooms really are that nice, the beach can sometimes be seaweedish but they do try to clean it up and they took a few excursions. She told me before we booked it was going to be the most for our money in that area. And she also said 100% Royal Service.

• Carl Scatena
    August 2019
    Carl Scatena ·

Hi Brittany, and congratulations. Paradisus La Perla is a nice resort, however, it is next to the family resort and the beach is not great there. Please feel free to visit my storefront and contact me for informant about other Adult Only All Inclusive in Playa Del Carmen, Rivera Maya area.

Comment on this discussion