We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Amanda
Devoted June 2018

Holy crap! 2 weeks from tomorrow!

Amanda, on June 8, 2018 at 8:36 AM Posted in Planning 0 18
Saved Save
I can’t wait to marry my best friend 2 weeks from tomorrow! How’s everyone doing planning? Seating chart is going to be the death of me lol

18 Comments

• Jennifer
    Master September 2018
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag

That is so exciting Amanda! I am 105 days out and I am not looking forward to the seating chart....in fact I will prob put it off for as long as I can! Lots of luck! Can't wait to see your BAM!

• Mrs. H
    Master September 2019
    Mrs. H ·
    • Flag

Aw, congrats! That's so soon. The next two weeks will fly by. I'm SO not looking forward to doing our seating chart either. Have you started yours yet?

• Cyndi
    Dedicated June 2018
    Cyndi ·
    • Flag
    Date twin! I'm starting the seating chart this weekend and dreading it. I am making a list of what I need to bring to the venue. Paying the balance of the cake and photographer this weekend. The 2 weeks are going to fly by! Congratulations!
  • Amanda
    Devoted June 2018
    Amanda ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I started the seating chart last night! Freaking me out lol
  • A
    Dedicated July 2018
    Adjoa ·
    • Flag
    Omg, the seating chart is the most difficult and annoying thing I have done throughout my planning. Took me weeks, finally got it done and ordered my customized tags. I so didnt love the process. Goodluck to you
  • J
    Dedicated June 2018
    Jaclyn ·
    • Flag
    Im 2 weeks also!! June 23rd! Im excited, but really feel like its going slow. All DIY is done, besides soaking our lace table cloths in oxyclean and finishing shoppping for the honeymoon, seriously cant think of anything left to do. Feel like im just twiddling my thumbs and waiting at this point.
  • Kelly
    Dedicated June 2018
    Kelly ·
    • Flag

Yay I'm the 23rd as well! The seating chart was the worst part of all of this planning. I finally finished mine 2 days ago. I keep going back to it and changing it then finally said it is what it is haha. The only thing I have left to do is confirm timeline and confirm with vendors.

• AnnaKay
    Super June 2018
    AnnaKay ·
    • Flag

Hey there date twins and Congratulations to everyone. I am also June 23rd getting married in Montego Bay, Jamaica.We are almost at the home stretch. Anyone else feel like we don't have as much to do but you still do. I still have to order a cake topper, rose petals for wedding, make nail and hair appointment, still finish packing. Amazon prime has been my life saver. I just ordered our guest book alternative which are jigsaw puzzles from Etsy.

• KarenO
    Master June 2018
    KarenO ·
    • Flag

Wow, it's getting close!

We are 3 weeks from today (June 29) and I'm freaking out a little more every day. We picked up our marriage license yesterday, which really made it feel real. And, I need to send in our info sheets to our DJ and photographer this weekend. Finally got all the RSVPs locked down and will be working on the seating chart this weekend too.

• Bridecb
    Devoted June 2018
    Bridecb ·
    • Flag

I'm 2 weeks from TODAY!!

I am so over planning and so ready to be married! haha!

Our seating chart luckily was a team effort with both sets of parents so it wasn't bad at all. Tackling it together, we were able to finalize it within a few hours. So glad I didn't have to do it alone!

We are pretty much done with everything. Have a few small last minute things and a few appointments but we're ready! Can't wait! So excited and nervous all at once Smiley smile

• R
    Savvy June 2018
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag
    Date twins!!! I’m so over planning and can’t wait for these two weeks to fly (hopefully!)!! I want for us to be married!
  • Soon2Bmrsp
    VIP May 2019
    Soon2Bmrsp ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Cant wait to see the pictures, I'm trying to envision this guest book alternatives, can you post the link

• BB-H
    VIP September 2018
    BB-H ·
    • Flag

That's amazing! congrats! Hope your last two weeks go smoothly!

We're 104 days out and are getting his tux settled along with ordering invites and getting chair rentals.

• AnnaKay
    Super June 2018
    AnnaKay ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Https://www.etsy.com/listing/590308556/guest-book-puzzle-wedding-guest-book

Here is the link and I am super excited to have our guest sign it so that we can frame it . Thank you these days are flying omg .
  • Soon2Bmrsp
    VIP May 2019
    Soon2Bmrsp ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I love that! Its different
  • Mrscolón
    Super September 2019
    Mrscolón ·
    • Flag

Congrats! I cannot wait until our date is that close. We are still over a year away but we have finally booked all of our vendors. Just went for a tasting on Thursday and chose our cupcake & cake flavors!Smiley smile

• AnnaKay
    Super June 2018
    AnnaKay ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you. I will be sure to post pictures once we get back.
  • Neffe
    Master July 2020
    Neffe ·
    • Flag

Hey Amanda! What idea did you end up going with for your seating chart arrangements? I would love to know!!

Comment on this discussion

Related articles