Megan
Devoted August 2018

Holiday treats!

Megan , on November 23, 2017 at 11:43 AM Posted in Fitness and Health

With today being thanksgiving and Christmas parties right around the corner I swear I can feel the weight gain already. I know I gotta just eat things in moderation but I won't lie it will be hard. Just got to keep thinking about my beautiful dress and learn how to say no thank you. Happy thanksgiving everyone!

Share:

6 Comments

• ambrok
    Master October 2017
    ambrok ·

You've got the right attitude! I plan on wearing a bracelet so whenever I reach for something, it can remind me to question if I really want it that bad or not...

Happy Thanksgiving!

• Jillian
    Devoted August 2018
    Jillian ·

I already have my gym class scheduled for Friday. Especially because we're doing 2 Thanksgivings (today at my parents', Saturday at FH's parents') and possible a Friendsgiving Friday

• K
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Kaitlin ·

It's good to portion control but thanksgiving/ Christmas are only two days so I wouldn't over stress about it and just enjoy the day. Even if you go off track those days you can be on track the other 200 something days until your wedding.

• Celia Milton
    Celia Milton ·

Just remember, the second bite usually tastes just like the first.....

• Kathy
    Master July 2010
    Kathy ·

To add to Celias thought....nothing tastes as good as thin feels.

I still log my calories (in My Fitness Pal) on Thanksgiving. Last year, I only went over by 140 calories. Yea!

• K
    Expert July 2018
    K ·

I like to think of it as nothing tastes as good as healthy feels

A few days shouldn't make a huge difference if you're moving towards being healthier overall. Remember, it's not a diet, it's a lifestyle!

Comment on this discussion