Colleen
Devoted September 2016

Hi! I'm new-ish

Colleen, on April 8, 2016 at 6:00 PM Posted in Married Life 0 17
Saved Save

Hey ladies (and gents if there are any), I've commented on a few posts already but I just went to the "new to the community" post to check out what "BAM" meant and saw that you like newbies to introduce them selves. Since I haven't done so........

HI! I'm Colleen. My fiancé, Kevin, and I got engaged early last year and planned on getting married this spring...BUT....a week after his proposal we found out we were expecting so we pushed the date back to September 10th this year. We now have a pretty stinkin' cute 5 month old daughter, and I have a handsome 7yr old son from my previous marriage. I'm 30, and he's 29, and we live in the Houston area. We met in high school but didn't start seeing each other until years later.

I think that covered the basics. I've enjoyed being on here so far and look forward to getting to know you all through this journey.

Have an awesome weekend! Smiley smile

17 Comments

• Kristy
    Master November 2015
    Kristy ·
    • Flag

BABIES AND WEDDINGS! Smiley laugh Smiley laugh Smiley laugh I love them BOTH!

Welcome!

• Hollyberry
    VIP October 2016
    Hollyberry ·
    • Flag

Welcome! You will definitely have some good input to share in these threads, once in a while someone will talk about an unexpected pregnancy surprise! lol. Keep your eye out, we may need your back up!!! haha. Congrats on our wedding :-)

• HecateHoney
    VIP October 2017
    HecateHoney ·
    • Flag

Welcome!

• Rebecca
    Devoted October 2016
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag

Welcome!!

• annakay511
    Master July 2015
    annakay511 ·
    • Flag

Welcome to WW!!

• Cupcake
    Super July 2016
    Cupcake ·
    • Flag

I'm in the Houston area too! :-) Welcome!

• AnnaKay
    Super June 2018
    AnnaKay ·
    • Flag

Welcome!!!!

• Desireecox
    VIP October 2016
    Desireecox ·
    • Flag

Welcome and congrats!

• Kimi
    Master August 2016
    Kimi ·
    • Flag

Welcome to WW. Happy planning. I'm sure your hands will be full with the little ones, but what an exciting time!

• A
    VIP June 2017
    Along10 ·
    • Flag

Welcome! I had an unexpected pregnancy surprise as well. Our son is 15 months old. Congratulations!

• Crystale
    Expert October 2016
    Crystale ·
    • Flag

Welcome

• Colleen
    Devoted September 2016
    Colleen ·
    • Flag

Thank you all! I've loved being on here. There's alot of helpful info and great websites. And I decided on our honeymoon too based off of some of the helpful posts. Planning is so exciting, but STRESSFUL too!

• FreshToDeathAng
    Master September 2016
    FreshToDeathAng ·
    • Flag

Congratulations on all accounts! And September 10th is a great day to get married Smiley winking

• Andreya
    Expert June 2016
    Andreya ·
    • Flag

Welcome, and congrats! Woo Texas!

• Danid1987
    Expert June 2016
    Danid1987 ·
    • Flag

Welcome to WW

• MsFtoMrsR
    Devoted August 2016
    MsFtoMrsR ·
    • Flag

Welcome! We were in a similar situation - I have a four and a half month old daughter and we got married in September, but changed our plans to do a small courthouse wedding then and the big celebration (vow renewal) with family and friends this coming August! I am so glad that our precious little daughter will be there to dance with us! Best wishes as you plan!

• E&M
    Master July 2016
    E&M ·
    • Flag

Congratulations and welcome!!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics