Anna
Super December 2011

Hi im new here!

Anna, on August 8, 2011 at 2:56 PM Posted in Do It Yourself 0 15
Saved Save

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and wish you all congrats on your upcoming weddings and to the ones that are already married! Im having a winter wedding on Dec 10, 2011 im very excited but VERY nervous about pulling it off on a small budget..Im good (or so I been told) at making things so im totally DIY'ing most of all the wedding. Hope to get alot of advice on here and help out anyone that needs advice on something! Thanks

15 Comments

• Kimi K
    Master February 2012
    Kimi K ·
    • Flag

Welcome to Wedding Wire!! Most of the people on here are extremely helpful! I'd love to see you show off your DIY projects!! :o)

• ~FabulousBride~
    Master November 2011
    ~FabulousBride~ ·
    • Flag

Congrats! This is the place to be for DIY help and opinions! :-) Best of luck!

• Cecy
    Super October 2011
    Cecy ·
    • Flag

Welcome to WW! and congratulations on your engagement. You came to the right place!

Happy Planning!!

• Arnaldo Martinez
    January 2020
    Arnaldo Martinez ·
    • Flag

Welcome to WW Anna, and congratulations on your oncoming wedding. Here you will get great advices.

• Anna
    Super December 2011
    Anna ·
    • Flag

Thank you so much ladies!

• Michelle
    Master October 2012
    Michelle ·
    • Flag

Welcome!! Smiley smile Congrats and enjoy!

• JLu
    Super August 2012
    JLu ·
    • Flag

Welcome, Anna! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! There are a ton of crafty DIY WW ladies on here! If you have your budget, stick to it. You can accomplish it and still manage to do beautiful on a budget! Good luck and best wishes! Smiley smile

• Mrs.
    Expert July 2011
    Mrs. ·
    • Flag

Welcome!

• Kayla T.
    Expert September 2011
    Kayla T. ·
    • Flag

Welcome!!!

• Carole M (a.k.a "old tart")
    Master October 2011
    Carole M (a.k.a "old tart") ·
    • Flag

COngratulations on your engagement and welcome to WW. Happy wedding planning! We DIYed most of our wedding too. I would also love to see your pics.

• LeeLee
    Expert September 2012
    LeeLee ·
    • Flag

Congrats and welcome. The ladies here have great ideas on how to save money so don't be afraid to ask.

• Jacqueline
    Savvy May 2016
    Jacqueline ·
    • Flag

Welcome!

• Hayley C™
    Master March 2008
    Hayley C™ ·
    • Flag

Welcome Anna!!

The site has a great checklist and budget tool.

Check out the abbreviations sticky notes up at the top .

Many of the girls have been on here for a long time and have some inside jokes. Just read what helps you and ignore what doesn't.

And since you are a DIY kinda girl, if you put "honest opinions welcome" know that you will get it.

Check out the blue google search box on the right hand side for common questions (i.e. When do I send out my invites?) And if you want to have a nick name instead of your first name, you can change it under settings, top right - manage account - then a small blue link "manage"

You can click on people's names or images to get to their profile, check out mine I have a lot of my favorite links saved there.

Can't wait to hear more about your wedding!!!!

~Happy Planning~

• Anna
    Super December 2011
    Anna ·
    • Flag

Wow Hayley you full is useful info!! Thanks alot girl..you answered alot of questions I was already wondering about Smiley smile

• Michelle
    Devoted November 2011
    Michelle ·
    • Flag

Hi welcome and congrats!! Maybe you can give me some DIY advice lol

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics