P.F.
Super May 2018

Help find shirt

P.F., on April 8, 2018 at 4:25 PM Posted in Style and Décor 0 9
Saved Save
I was looking for cute shirts to wear for my bachelorette next weekend and stumbled upon this shirt but I think the site it's on looks sketchy. I'm having trouble finding it anywhere else. The other shirts have big ugly lobsters on them. Can y'all help me find this? It's so cute! I'd appreciate any help y'all have to offer!

Help find shirt 1

9 Comments

• T
    Just Said Yes July 2019
    Taylor ·
    • Flag
    Try Etsy.com
  • P.F.
    Super May 2018
    P.F. ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I tried that site first because I thought it'd be a sure thing. Unfortunately they all had lobsters on them or I didn't care for the design.
    I also looked on Amazon and Cafe Press
  • muriel
    Champion June 2018
    muriel ·
    • Flag

That website does have terrible reviews. Because there's no image though, a local t shirt shop could easily do this for you.

• P.F.
    Super May 2018
    P.F. ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh my goodness. That's so obvious! Thank you!
  • Jessica
    VIP October 2018
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    Have you tried doing a reverse google search? Since you're on a computer, right-click the image, then click on Search Google for this image. It will show you other images just like that (if they exist), then you can purchase it from a more reputable website if they have it. ☺
  • P.F.
    Super May 2018
    P.F. ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I've never known how to do that. I just tried it and while the result is the same sketchy site, that is a very cool thing to know how to do. You just helped me with something totally different and more useful lol thank you
  • ISaidHallYes
    VIP November 2018
    ISaidHallYes ·
    • Flag

Google places in your area that screen print! You could probably get one on the spot. They can make it for you in whatever font you want. If you can't find anywhere near for that then I suggest going to an etsy store and contacting someone. They will be able o make your own design!

• P.F.
    Super May 2018
    P.F. ·
    • Flag
    Thanks! I think I'll do that!
  • Jessica
    VIP October 2018
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    You're welcome! Sorry it didn't work for this specifically, but hopefully it will be useful down the stretch! 😉

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics