We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Julie
Expert September 2014

HELP E-pics outfit!

Julie, on October 11, 2013 at 11:01 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 10
Saved Save

Hi all! I am getting my e-pics done next tuesday and am having a terrible time trying to figure out what to wear! Can you ladies post a pic of what you wore? My e-pics were supposed to be in the summer, but it was postponed til next week so I'm stuck in that in-between temperature and don't know what to wear!

THANKS!

10 Comments

• Out the Window
    Master May 2014
    Out the Window ·
    • Flag

It's still beautiful outside. I think a pop of color in your outfit would be pretty!

• N
    Master September 2014
    Now I'm Mrs_M ·
    • Flag

I wore burgundy skinny jeans, boots, a white tank top, jean jacket and mustard scarf for one outfit, and the second outfit I wore and off white lace dress, mustard cardigan, burgundy tights and short boots.

Chris said, "I don't want to wear anything that I wouldn't wear in real life."

We're casual people, and we choose outfits that we would wear in day to day life. I didn't want to ham it up just for the photos. I think our photos are extraordinary because we are still us in them. =)

• kysweetheart
    Super October 2013
    kysweetheart ·
    • Flag

We chose to be super casual. neither of us dress up alot, so we went with comfortable clothes that we already had. we wanted it to be super natural. and it was...i love our pics.

• Melissa
    VIP April 2014
    Melissa ·
    • Flag

We wore one dressy outfit and one casual outfit.

• mrsrobinvalentine
    Master February 2014
    mrsrobinvalentine ·
    • Flag

We took over 80 shots. we brought a change of clothes, but it never happened. We were having too much fun with the casual look.

• HopeRebecca
    VIP October 2013
    HopeRebecca ·
    • Flag

I wore the solid colors and put my FH in a pattern so that there wasn't too much going on Smiley smile one more dressy and one casual - but I had the FH stay in jeans, less work on his part lol

• TheNewMrsJ
    Super August 2013
    TheNewMrsJ ·
    • Flag

We had ours taken in the spring so it was still cool. So we went with a more laid back outfit with brown riding boots and a dressy outfit. I am really happy I choose the fitted jacket with some color though. I also got a lot of compliments on our kind of "matching" dressy pictures (even though we were not even trying to match my husband and son looked at my dress and showed up with those vests and pants on lol).

• Julie
    Expert September 2014
    Julie ·
    • Flag

Wow everyone looks great... I havent' got a single decent thing in my closet! urgggggh

• FinallyMrsB
    Super July 2014
    FinallyMrsB ·
    • Flag

I'm. In the same boat. I'm. Doing my pics Sunday and I'm going to swing by Marshalls. I'm thinking jean jacket, short solid dress, black leggings and booties. FH is wearing slacks and a striped button down.

• N
    Master September 2014
    Now I'm Mrs_M ·
    • Flag

Soon2bMrsB, I think that will look fab! I purchased my dress from TJ Maxx. I saw another girl on here had the same dress as me, but hers was in mint. I know hers came from Marshalls. If Chris was taller, I would have worn black tights and black booties, but he's 5'5" so I stuck with flats so we wouldn't look awkward. =) You're going to look great!

Comment on this discussion

Related articles