Tamera
Savvy May 2020

Hawaii Ideas

Tamera, on February 22, 2019 at 4:40 PM Posted in Honeymoon

My FH and I are planning on going to Hawaii for the honeymoon, but that's pretty much all that we have picked. Does anyone have any suggestions on places to stay, activities, sightseeing, must-see/must-do things? We are open to everything and are pretty adventurous! Thanks in advance!

Share:

5 Comments

• Jasmine
    Devoted April 2021
    Jasmine ·

We're getting married/honeymooning in Hawaii on the Big Island! Have you at least picked an island you're interested in yet or will that be based on which activities and sightseeing that you find out you can do first?

• Emma
    Dedicated November 2019
    Emma ·
    Have you decided on an island yet? If not, I would highly recommend Kauai. It’s got the perfect mixtures of relaxing beaches and adventurous hikes. Google the “Napali Coast”- this is something that you must do via an ocean/boat adventure! Most incredible experience of my life- we went with “blue ocean adventures” you see dolphins swimming around, go through these amazing sea caves and get to see the breathtaking Napali Coast.
    there are so many hikes on the island. I would suggest going to “Waimea Canyon”- amazing! And this is where we got engaged
  • Emma
    Dedicated November 2019
    Emma ·

Here are some photos of my fiance and I at the places I mentioned above in Kauai

Napali Coast- Blue Ocean Adventure tourHawaii Ideas 1

Napali Coast by helicopterHawaii Ideas 2

Waimea Canyon at sunriseHawaii Ideas 3

One of the best lookouts right at the top of Waimea Canyon- views of the Napali CoastHawaii Ideas 4

Waimea Canyon LookoutHawaii Ideas 5

Puuo Kila lookoutHawaii Ideas 6

• Tara
    VIP May 2020
    Tara ·
    I definitely recommend going to the Polynesian Cultural Center in Laie, Hawaii.
  • FutureMrsD
    Rockstar July 2019
    FutureMrsD ·

We are going in July, yay! Fingers crossed Southwest releases their flights by then so we can use points & only pay for one flight (we have the companion pass). We are going to Maui first for 3 nights, then Oahu for 4 nights. In Maui, we plan on doing the Manta Ray night dive so we are going to be scuba certified before we go! In Maui we are looking at Kaanapali Beach Resort or a VRBO. Hotels are more expensive there (it seems) so we are saving money so we can stay in nicer hotels in Oahu. Then in Oahu we are staying 2 nights at Turtle Bay in a cottage and 2 nights at Four Seasons Ko Olina. We are going to do some touristy site seeing, but mostly hiking! We are renting a car for sure.

Comment on this discussion