Arlene
Devoted March 2020

Happy Tuesday ladies! Where did your fiance propose and how?

Arlene, on October 9, 2018 at 2:54 PM

Posted in Parties and Events 84

I love love loveeeeeee proposal stories!!! How was your proposal where or how did he do it? I loved mine!! I do admit I wish my fiance had planned someone to take a video or photo because that is one thing we both wanted, random people took it but I never got their contact info lol but NONE THE...

I love love loveeeeeee proposal stories!!!

How was your proposal where or how did he do it?

I loved mine!! I do admit I wish my fiance had planned someone to take a video or photo because that is one thing we both wanted, random people took it but I never got their contact info lol but NONE THE LESS, STILL AMAZINGLY PERFECT!Smiley heart Smiley diamond

84 Comments

• Brae
    VIP September 2019
    Brae ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    We got it after we went to Zion, but you can buy them online, so that's what we're doing lol. I've been to Yosemite, but he hasn't. It's my favorite park that I've done, so I'm really excited for him to see it.
  • Rebecca
    Master October 2025
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

STOP IT! That's literally my dream come true!! My boyfriend did a similar thing (it wasn't Maui but it was on a mountain at sunrise) the first time he told me that he loved me Smiley heart

• Rebecca
    Master October 2025
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

This is one of my favorite things I've ever read! I seriously want to cry - that's just so perfect. And they captured it all on camera! Amazing.

• E
    Beginner October 2019
    Erika ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yessss that's literally the sweetest. I really was blown away everyone kept telling me "it's going to happen on vacation" and I just kept saying no we talked about waiting! But little did I know I was very wrong! It's so sweet that that's how your boyfriend td you he loved you for the first time! Mine told me after he chased me around the house and smashed a cupcake all over my face! Haha😂

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics