Swin.
Master June 2016

Hair?!?!

Swin., on April 27, 2016 at 2:27 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 27
Saved Save

So, here's the pic of my hair from the stylist's insta.

What are your thoughts?

(Don't look at color. We are dying everything so it actually matches).

I wanted something romantic and just flowy but idk if this is too much. Thank you, beauties.

27 Comments

• DisneyBrideRapunzel
    Expert December 2016
    DisneyBrideRapunzel ·
    • Flag

I think it looks beautiful!!!

• Bacon Curly Gurl
    VIP September 2016
    Bacon Curly Gurl ·
    • Flag

I don't think it's too much if you're going for "romantic" but IMO it's a little too neat to be "flowy." Either way, I think it's beautiful.

• km90
    Super June 2016
    km90 ·
    • Flag

I love it!!!

• Erin
    Expert August 2016
    Erin ·
    • Flag

I think it's gorgeous!! Wish I had enough hair to do it

• Molly
    Expert July 2016
    Molly ·
    • Flag

I love it! Its gorgeous!

• JBach
    VIP September 2016
    JBach ·
    • Flag

I think it's gorgeous!

• N
    Master October 2016
    no1 ·
    • Flag

It look beautiful very romantic and airy. Is you your hair all the same length? my only concern is it being so loose that if you have layers then parts of hair would come out and a style like that would fall apart.

• Future Mrs.
    Devoted September 2016
    Future Mrs. ·
    • Flag

Beautiful!

• Swin.
    Master June 2016
    Swin. ·
    • Flag

Thanks!

Here's my concern: I don't normally wear extensions and I don't want it to look dumb that I am that day. My stylist said that they would really just add more hair to make the style more pronounced, but it's about 3 inches longer than my hair right now (with it being up) and I just don't want that to be weird. Is that weird? Thanks again. (sorry I'm crazy)

ETA: My stylist will be there the whole night (I call her "stylist" but really... she's also my BM that is wicked talented with hair.) So, she can fix anything if needed

• P
    Expert December 2016
    Pahina2016 ·
    • Flag

You will need a lot of hair, you'll prob need the extensions.

• Capri
    Dedicated April 2016
    Capri ·
    • Flag

Looks great, will there be curls at the end? I think it would look bomb with slight curls at the bottom of the braid

• BecomingBailey
    VIP August 2016
    BecomingBailey ·
    • Flag

I would do the extensions if for nothing else just the volume. But I think it looks gorgeous! Soft and romantic for sure. I think a TON of brides wear extensions. I've even known some to wear them with an updo just for the volume factor. As long as it is the same color as your hair, no one is going to notice that your hair is 3 extra inches that day.

• Kristy
    Master November 2015
    Kristy ·
    • Flag

I love it!!!!!

• Margaret
    Super July 2016
    Margaret ·
    • Flag

That is soooo pretty! do the extensions; I don't think you'll be unhappy with them.

• Natalie
    Master September 2016
    Natalie ·
    • Flag

Gorgeous

• B
    Savvy December 2016
    Barbie ·
    • Flag

I love it! And I like the color as is Smiley smile looks very pretty with the different shades in it, it highlights the shape of it

• Colleen
    Devoted September 2016
    Colleen ·
    • Flag

It's very pretty and is romantic looking. I dont think the 3 inches will be a big deal and very obvious...it will be absorbed in the volume.

• Caroline
    VIP September 2016
    Caroline ·
    • Flag

I love it! And I vote yes to extensions!

• Swin.
    Master June 2016
    Swin. ·
    • Flag

Thanks guys! My friend was really pushing it but she also wanted me to wear an all sequin dress.... So we just have different ideas of my wedding. But, I feel way more confident in it now!

• JennV
    Master October 2017
    JennV ·
    • Flag

That's very pretty! I like it a lot. Is your hair fine? I would make sure with your stylist it wont fall out if your moving around at the wedding. That would be my only concern (I have extremely fine hair...)

Comment on this discussion