NextChapterReady
Super October 2019

Hair Trial Questions!

NextChapterReady, on May 10, 2019 at 11:33 AM Posted in Planning 0 9
Saved Save

Okay so I am having my hair trial in July for my October Wedding. I know I want a long braid with spray roses in it for the ceremony and I also plan to get a cathedral veil. However, I was considering losing the veil for the reception and putting on a tiara instead. Also, should bring the tiara to the hair trial? I haven't bought one yet because I'm still on the fence about it. I used to have a really strong idea of what i wanted, but I don't want to spend a whole bunch of money on the tiara if it won't look right or would ruin my hair if I put it on after the ceremony was over.
If anyone did something similar to this, can you show pictures of how it looked? Did you bring everything you wanted to the hair trial? Thoughts on my ideas? I've added a couple of inspiration images of braids I like (also my hair is extremely long and thick so I should be able to do any of these styles). Also I have a couple of tiaras I like!

Hair InspirationHair Trial Questions! 1Hair InspirationHair Trial Questions! 2Hair InspirationHair Trial Questions! 3Hair InspirationHair Trial Questions! 4Hair InspirationHair Trial Questions! 5Hair InspirationHair Trial Questions! 6

My Hair (It's even longer now)Hair Trial Questions! 7

Tiara IdeaHair Trial Questions! 8Tiara IdeaHair Trial Questions! 9

9 Comments

• Formerbride
    VIP June 2019
    Formerbride ·
    • Flag
    If you have a tiara by the time of the trial, you should bring it. However, unless the stylist is doing touch ups, they won't be putting it on you after the ceremony so it won't matter too much to them. I think your idea sounds like a lot of hair accessories.
  • Alyssa
    Super September 2019
    Alyssa ·
    • Flag

I think they are so pretty! I hope one of these works for you!

• NextChapterReady
    Super October 2019
    NextChapterReady ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

That's my question I guess. I am worried i would mess up my hair by adding it after the fact at the reception? I know I won't want my veil on for the reception and I would like something on for that part of the wedding so I'm torn.

• NextChapterReady
    Super October 2019
    NextChapterReady ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you! It's so hard to narrow it down!!!

• Formerbride
    VIP June 2019
    Formerbride ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    You can pick a cheap tiara for demonstration purposes. I wouldn't recommend wearing your veil after the ceremony/pictures because people will hug you and pull on it inadvertantly. Good luck!
  • Mcskipper
    Master July 2018
    Mcskipper ·
    • Flag
    I’d get a cheap tiara for the trial day. Not necessarily at the appointment, but a little later in the day while your hair’s in the style, you can play around with trying to add it and seeing how you feel about it.
  • Gen
    Master June 2019
    Gen ·
    • Flag
    I think the tiara is really pretty but if I were you I would just skip it. The flowers and the style in itself are already pretty elaborate, and adding the tiara for the reception (which you’d have to do on your own) seems like an unnecessary complication! Like, I do think it would look pretty but I also don’t think it’ll be missed if you don’t have it
  • Melissa
    VIP September 2019
    Melissa ·
    • Flag
    Omg all of these are so beautiful! Love the flowers in it. Kinda reminds me of an Elsa meets Rapunzel look and I love it. I would recommend bringing any accessories that you would wear that day to the trial.
  • T
    Super June 2019
    Tiffany ·
    • Flag
    I love the flowers and braid! I’d just get a tiara on amazon on aliexpress. They can be every bit as beautiful without the enormous cost .

Comment on this discussion