Gamecock Mrs.
Master October 2014

Hair and makeup trial PLUS bridal portrait sneakies!!

Gamecock Mrs., on September 5, 2014 at 7:03 PM

Posted in Wedding Attire 92

I had my hair and makeup trial today. I coordinated it with my bridal portraits today at the statehouse. I am so happy with everything. The photog got some fabulous pictures inside the House chamber!! Bridal portraits are a super southern tradition. One of the pictures will be framed and displayed...

I had my hair and makeup trial today. I coordinated it with my bridal portraits today at the statehouse. I am so happy with everything. The photog got some fabulous pictures inside the House chamber!!

Bridal portraits are a super southern tradition. One of the pictures will be framed and displayed at the reception.

92 Comments

• Brittany H
    VIP August 2014
    Brittany H ·

You look amazing Gamie!!!

• E
    Master July 2015
    Emma ·

You are so freakin gorgeous!

• Kesslertobe1018
    Super October 2014
    Kesslertobe1018 ·

You are so beautiful ! I love your dress

• OldFashionedBride
    Super November 2014
    OldFashionedBride ·

Gorgeous!

• Gamecock Mrs.
    Master October 2014
    Gamecock Mrs. ·

Amy - it's really cool. I love the tradition and it was included in my photographer pricing package. It is a great opportunity to get those artistic serious shots, because your wedding day with your husband should be super happy best day ever photos.

Thank you, Notallwhowander! I don't think I have anything I want to change about it.

Seriously, I appreciate y'all so much! None of you actually "know" me, but yet, go out of your way to say an amazing comment. Thank you all!!

• L
    VIP September 2015
    Lisa ·

You are so pretty!! I love everything about these pictures!

• Gamecock Mrs.
    Master October 2014
    Gamecock Mrs. ·

Thanks. BB!! I can't wait to see (and hopefully show y'all) the real pictures!!!!

• SoonToBeMrsD
    Super September 2014
    SoonToBeMrsD ·

Wow stunning!! love the whole look!! FH is gonna LOVE it!

• Northern MN
    Master November 2014
    Northern MN ·

Very classy and pretty!

• Gamecock Mrs.
    Master October 2014
    Gamecock Mrs. ·

Oohh! Classy! My one week turn-around thank you notes and I appreciate that term!

• Abby
    Expert September 2014
    Abby ·

Gamecox, I LOVE your hair.

• F
    Expert May 2015
    FutureMrsM ·

You look great! and the pics are gorgeous!

• Kim
    Master June 2014
    Kim ·

Hey, you're purty! =]

• Margaret
    Master September 2015
    Margaret ·

Love it. The SC statehouse is a beautiful place. Are you getting married in Columbia? I went to school at Columbia College and we had our first date as a couple and as an engaged couple at Riverbanks. You look beautiful. Your day is almost here- your are going to be stunning.

• LB
    Master May 2014
    LB ·

Look how pretty! Awwww, so happy for you, Gamie!

• Gamecock Mrs.
    Master October 2014
    Gamecock Mrs. ·

Margaret! How exciting!! Yes, we are actually getting married at the statehouse. Then Capital City Club for the reception. When did you graduate from CC?

• Margaret
    Master September 2015
    Margaret ·

I graduated in 09 and moved down to Charleston afterwards (FH went to CofC and had a job when we graduated). Did you and soon-to-be-hubby both go to USC? When did you graduate?

Both venues are fantastic places! I love that you are using garnet as one of your colors too (remember seeing in in the wedding colors thread).

• Gamecock Mrs.
    Master October 2014
    Gamecock Mrs. ·

I went to Carolina. But he didn't. His family is filled with lifetime Gamecock Club members. Like serious 58 or 60 years. Oddly enough, you may know my friend Lisa. I won't put her last name on here, but it starts with a Y and Lisa isn't really a common name anymore. She went to Columbia and moved back to Charleston for law school. Small world!

• cupcake_bride
    Expert November 2014
    cupcake_bride ·

Very audrey hepburn! (aka classic beauty)...also, I was going to ask...whaaaat is a bridal portrait? haha. jersey girl here never heard of this "southern tradition"...very cool.

• Gamecock Mrs.
    Master October 2014
    Gamecock Mrs. ·

Thanks, Cupcake! I am really trying to make this a thing everywhere!

Thanks everyone for being so sweet! I think y'all are gonna be over by the time I have the real ones and/or my BAM.

Comment on this discussion